WWE Kids Magazine - The Perfect Magazine For Your Wrestlemaniacs! Up to 27% off
Activate your Subscription by 15th June 2018
Suitable for 8-12 years
Packed with cool wrestling pics, huge comps, poundin' posters, slammin' superstars, puzzles, movies and games. Plus all the latest WWE wrestling info. Get exclusive access to Superstars like Finn Balor and Shinsuke Nakamura. It’s everything a WWE fan needs, direct from the locker room.
- 100% official, 100% aWWEsome – WWE Kids Mag is the perfect magazine for fans of WWE!
- Keep your wrestling-mad children up-to-date with what's going on outside the ring.
- Ringside access and interviews with all their favourite WWE Superstars.
- Keep young readers entertained until the next time they get to watch their heroes on TV.
- Each issue comes packed with WWE-branded gifts, including dogtags, stickers, masks, tattoos and lots more!
- Exclusive competitions in every issue! Enter for a chance to win DVDs, t-shirts, official WWE merchandise and even WWE Championships!
- If they are totally crazy about WWE, they’ll never need another mag!
- £19 for WWE Kids Magazine - 4 Issue Subscription, 10% off
- £35 for WWE Kids Magazine - 8 Issue Subscription, 17% off
- £50 for WWE Kids Magazine - 13 Issues Subscription, 27% off
- Activate your Subscription by 15th June 2018
- Expected delivery is 4 – 6 weeks from redemption.
- You may choose subscription start date when activating your order; max delivery time is 6 weeks. The delivery times provided are approximate and do not guarantee a delivery date unless otherwise stated.
- 1 issue delivered every 4 weeks
- Offer is available for UK delivery only.
- No refunds available after your subscription has been activated
- Sold by DC Thomson & Co Ltd.
- Instructions on how to activate your subscription will be on your e-Receipt which you will receive via email once you have purchased.
- You will need to redeem a unique redemption code at www.magazinegiftsubscription.co.uk to activate your order
- You must activate your magazine subscription by 15th June 2018
Not currently available.