Warwick Castle Midweek Breaks - Escape on a Historical Family Adventure from just £65 per person!
Warwick Castle, Warwick
Book by 30th May 2018
Valid for selected dates until 18th October 2018
Suitable for 0-100 years
Treat the whole family to a historical adventure this year and explore over 1,100 years of history, magic, myth and adventure on a Warwick Castle Break. Full to the turrets with dazzling shows and attractions, spellbinding story-telling and fun experiences all year-round, Warwick Castle is an action-packed and unforgettable short break for everyone.
Celebrate Warwick Castle's 950th anniversary with BRAND NEW attractions: Conqueror's Fortress Exhibition. With the spectacular Castle, grounds and daily attractions such as the UK’s only Horrible Histories® Maze and Wars Of The Roses LIVE, you'll definitely need your FREE second day Castle entry tickets!
- Dazzling shows and attractions, heaps of gruesome history and awesome birds of prey
- Help break a curse on the Princess Tower
- Warwick Castle's shows are a HUGE favourite of guests, young and old. Your ticket to Warwick Castle includes access to them all.
- Discover the wonderfully wacky challenges and truly colourful characters of the Horrible Histories® Maze
- All set in 64 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds and gardens
- A fun, action-packed and unforgettable break for everyone!
- Experience an exclusive family sleepover like no other in your very own themed Knight's Village Lodge or enjoy a starlit sleepover in your very own Medieval Glamping Tent
- Plus, on all official Warwick Castle Breaks, double your time exploring with FREE 2nd Day Castle Tickets!
★★★★★ “We had a fantastic time staying in the Knights Village! The lodges are situated in a lovely forest with loads of room for the kids to run about.” - Sarah, April 2017
★★★★★ "We had a wonderful, if not a bit cold and wet stay. The stay in the Knights' village made the visit extra special for the kids. All the staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. Will def be returning!" - Aralik, 2018
★★★★★ "Wow - worth every penny. The Knights Village is a magical stay for the family. So well thought out, comfortable accommodation and good food and entertainment. We loved every minute and we're impressed with the attentive, happy staff. Don't forget a torch!" - Angie, 2018
★★★★★ “Best medieval castle in the country” - Dean, October 2017
★★★★★ “With a history dating back originally to the 12th century, there were plenty of interesting facts to learn about.” - Michael, January 2018
LittleBird Top Tip
On arrival be sure to check out the boards with all the show times on, then take a photo so it's always in your pocket - with so much to see and do, it's a handy way to maximise your day!
- 25th, 26th, 29th & 30th April
- 1st, 8th, 9th, 13th, 14th, 20th, 21st, 23rd & 24th May
- 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 18th, 19th, 20th & 21st June
- 10th, 12th, 13th, 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th & 30th September
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 14th, 15th, 17th & 18th October
- Lead price of £129 is based on 2 people sharing a Warwick Glamping Tent, on selected Sundays – Thursdays between 30th June — 9th September 2018.
- £149 is based on of 2 adults and 2 children sharing a Warwick Glamping Tent, on selected Sundays – Thursdays between 30th June — 9th September 2018.
- Nights stay in the Castle grounds in a Woodland Lodge, in the Knight's Village or the amazing Medieval Glamping tent
- Delicious breakfast
- 2 Days entrance into Warwick Castle
- FREE VIP Parking
- Onsite entertainment
- Terms and conditions apply.
- Excludes Tower Suites.
- Best Value Midweek Stays are valid on selected Sundays — Thursdays during 2018 until 13th December 2018.
- Excludes May half term, Summer holidays, October half term and Christmas holidays.
- FREE second day Castle tickets is a Castle entry day that can be used on any day during your break, between your hotel check-in and check-out date.
- FREE second day does not apply to themed weekends held at Warwick Castle.
- Breakfast is included in your stay unless stated otherwise at the time of booking.
- Please be aware that the Castle Dungeon is unsuitable for children under the age of 10 years old – see landing page for full terms and conditions.
- Offer is subject to change and availability.
- Horrible Histories® is a registered trademark of Scholastic Inc and is used under authorization.All rights reserved. Based on the bestselling books written by Terry Deary and illustrated by Martin Brown
- Please see Warwick Castle's terms and conditions and refund policy.