The View From The Shard - Breath-Taking Views and an Unforgettable Experience this Summer, Up to 40% off Entrance Tickets
The View From The Shard, London Bridge
Walk among the clouds this Summer for "The best view in town!"
Use by 31st August 2017
Suitable for 0-100 years
Spend an exciting family day out this Summer at the highest viewing platform in London! Experience a hi-tech, multi-sensory journey, with exhilarating 360 degree views that stretch 40 miles out across the city and far beyond.
- See London appear as a city of toys!
- Use the interactive Tell: scopes to learn about London’s past, present and future.
- Discover over 1,000 years of the capital's history
- Spot both historic and modern landmarks
- Guest Ambassadors will bring the view to life with their in depth knowledge of London’s skyline.
- Play ‘Spot the Sights’ to win - Challenge your children to find some of London's famous sights and they could be in with a chance to win a monthly prize!
- From just £15 a child plus a FREE official guide book worth £9.95 with your ticket!
- An unparalleled encounter with an incredible building and the creativity, history and culture of London.
LittleBird Top Tip
Don’t forget to download the Activity Sheet before you visit and make the most of you high flying day out! Plus Did you know on the last Sunday of every month, you can get your hands on history as The Museum of London will be at The View from The Shard running complimentary object-handling sessions from 10.30am to 4pm. (included for all visitors to The View from The Shard)
- Offer valid for visits from 1st - 31st August 2017
- Please see opening times here.
- £15 for Child (4-15 years) Ticket + Free official guide book (RRP £9.95), 40% off.
- £20 for Adult Ticket + Free official guide book (RRP £9.95), 35% off.
- £65 for Family Ticket (2 Adults + 2 Children OR 1 Adult + 3 Children) + Free official guide book (RRP £9.95), 19% off
- Infants under the age of 3 are free of charge.
- Prices are based on the ‘On the day’ booking price.
- Children Under 15 must be accompanied by an adult, otherwise entry may be refused.
- Multimedia guides are available and free.
- There are bars available.
- Please note: In peak periods and weekends there may be longer average waiting time before the next available time slot.
- Important Info: The View from the Shard is over 1000 feet from ground level-any clients suffering vertigo, enter the View entirely at their own risk. Parents of young children should be aware that the View from the Shard has floor to ceiling glass windows.
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- Please print your e-Ticket at the ticket desk of attraction for entry.
- Please note in peak periods and weekends there may be longer average waiting time before the next available time slot.
- Your e-Ticket will arrive via email after purchase.
Sorry, currently unavailable.