The Tower Bridge Exhibition & The Monument
Suitable for 0-100 years
Step inside the most famous bridge in the world to explore its iconic structure, spectacular views and glass floor, modern exhibitions and magnificent Victorian Engine Rooms! Then climb the 311 spiral steps to the Monument’s observation gallery to enjoy the unique and exhilarating 360 degree views of the capital.
- Experience the new glass floor and stunning London views
- Learn about the inner workings of the most famous bridge in the world
- Considered an engineering marvel and beyond being one of London’s favourite icons
- Plus discover the spot where the Great Fire of London started at the Monument
- Climb to the top of the Monument and get your certificate
- £5.50 for Child Ticket
- £8.20 for Concession Ticket
- £12 for Adult Ticket
- Children are 5-15 Years of age
- Children under 5 go FREE
- Opening Hours: April – September 10am-5.30pm and October – March 9.30am - 5pm
- Visitors are advised to allow additional time for security checks and lift access up to the Walkways. Entry into the Walkways cannot be guaranteed for a specific time at peak times or during bridge lifts.
- You can take pictures anywhere on the Bridge or in the Engine Rooms. There are special windows that open in the Walkways so that you can take pictures without having glass in front of the camera lens.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- For any queries call on +44 (0) 207 3326 439 . Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm