Random Selfies at the Polka Theatre - enjoy Innovative Theatre from an Award Winning Playwright This Half Term, 29% off
Polka Theatre, Wimbledon
Part of the Polka Theatre's Techtopia Festival this Half Term
Wednesday 30th & Thursday 31st May 2018
Suitable for 7-12 years
Performed on a digitally animated set, which will bring to life ten-year-old Loretta’s vivid imagination enter a world of social media, isolation and perils of popularity.
Part of a three-year exploration into the impact of child loneliness Random Selfies is a tale of modern urban teenage life and the gut-wrenching feeling of being trapped in a lie which gets out of control.
- A new play by Olivier Award-winning writer Mike Kenny and designed by illustrator Rachana Jadhav
- A breathtakingly beautiful piece of storytelling and animation
- Discover amazing projections of a digital replica of life seen on a screen
- Examine how filtering your life can make you miss what’s important
- A stimulating new show this May Half Term
- Part of the Polka theatre's fantastic Techtopia Festival
LittleBird Top Tip
Inspired by the Techtopia Festival? then why not discover the more innovative productions at the Polka Theatre such as The First Girl in Space - Dreaming the future, Error 404 - About a regular boy – except his best friend is a robot and Stardust - A Spacial exploration of sound and dance
- Wednesday 30th May 11:30am & 5pm
- Thursday 31st May 11:30am & 3pm
- £9.99 for Single Ticket, 29% off
- Recommended for Ages 7 – 12
- Running time 55mins
- Both Adults and Children will need a ticket.
- The performance will take place on the Main Stage
- Seats will be allocated by the theatre by best available at time of purchase.
- No refund or exchanges available
- Please take your e-Ticket to the box office at least 30 minutes before the show starts as there may be queues.
- Please quote the name on the card or payment method you have purchased under
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.