Error 404 at the Polka Theatre - Imaginative Interactive Theatre About a Robot Best Friend, 29% off
Polka Theatre, Wimbledon
Part of the Polka Theatre's Techtopia Festival this Half Term
Wednesday 30th - Friday 1st June 2018
Suitable for 8-11 years
There’s a boy. Maybe he’s just like you – except that his best friend is a robot.
Join him on a weird and wonderful interactive adventure through the deepest questions about what it means to be human. Who knows who controls who anymore?
- Discover an interactive online world on stage
- Kids in the audience will be part of the performance too, as the cast reacts to their suggestions and ideas, making every show unique
- Entertaining and educational theatre
- An engaging way to lure kids who love electronics into live performance
- Hones Information and Technology skills and critical thinking
- Encourages children to think philosophically and fundamental questions: What is it to be real? What is a true friend? Do you have a 'true self'?
- Part of the Polka Theatre's Techtopia Festival this Half Term
LittleBird Top Tip
Inspired by the Techtopia Festival? then why not discover the more innovative productions at the Polka Theatre such as Random Selifes - Bringing to life ten-year-old Loretta’s vivid imagination, The First Girl in Space - Dreaming the future and Stardust - A Spacial exploration of sound and dance
- Wednesday 30th May 11:35am & 3:05pm
- Thursday 31st May 11:35am & 3:05pm
- Friday 1st June 11am & 3:05pm
- £9.99 for Single Ticket, 29% off
- Both Adults and Children will need a ticket.
- The performance will take place on the Main Stage
- Seats will be allocated by the theatre by best available at time of purchase.
- No refund or exchanges available
- Please take your e-Ticket to the box office at least 30 minutes before the show starts as there may be queues.
- Please quote the name on the card or payment method you have purchased under
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.
Not currently available.