FAMILY PASS MEMBERS ONLY: Thames Rockets Captain Kidd's Canary Wharf Voyage, 15% off
Thames Rockets, London Eye Waterloo Millennium Pier
A voyage like no other! We’re ready. Are you?
Thames Rockets-‘Captain Kidd’s Canary Wharf Voyage’ is the London speedboat experience that will ease you into the life of the high speedy seas with a fantastic comical tour guide that will entertain you with lots of London Facts for the whole family to enjoy.
If the little ones thought they were out for yet another boring sightseeing trip, they’ll soon think again! Hold on tight as you fly through the world’s most famous capital city marvelling at London’s awesome 2000 year history.
Handpicked award-winning guides are on hand to keep the banter flowing. Not only are they stand up comedians by night – they’re also closet history buffs and will share all their knowledge of the weird and wonderful world of the Thames.
- Whoop as you whoosh up to speeds of 30 knots (35mph!).
- Take in the incredible sights from Big Ben to Tower Bridge.
- Everyone is certainly going to be singing along with delight as you experience the #1 tour in London.
- The original speedboat sightseeing Thames cruise in London - the one that started it all.
- See the capital’s most famous sights with all the added thrills and spills of racing on the river
- Received numerous ‘Best Tourist Attraction’ awards, 5* from TimeOut and have cruised their way through 8 consecutive years of ‘Certificate of Excellence’ from Trip Advisor
Voyages available 7 days a week, 9am - 7pm, every hour
Adult ticket £38.20 (15% off)
Child ticket £25.45 (15% off)
- Captain Kidd's Canary Wharf Voyage departs from the London Eye Pier, Gate One
- Duration: 50 minutes.
- Suitable for all ages
- All attendees must have a ticket, even if a child is to sit in a parents lap they must have a valid ticket
- For all ages and all weathers (waterproof gear provided)
- Thames Rockets do not allow mothers at any stage of pregnancy on board any of their experiences
- Thames Rockets advises you NOT to travel if you have any historical or current backbone conditions or complaints
- Children must be 14 years and under
- You will book your date and session by redeeming your unique code on the Thames Rockets website
- Guests will need to check-in 15 minutes before their sailing, allow 1 hour and 15 minutes for this activity
- Subject to availability
- For all FAQs please see here