Dinosaurs in the Wild - Meet Living Dinosaurs in an Immersive, Interactive Experience this Summer! Save up to 41%
Greenwich Peninsula, Greenwich
New Summer Dates Added!
Must End Sunday 2nd September 2018!
Suitable for 5+ years
Book a trip 67 million years in the past to see living dinosaurs with your very own eyes. Get closer to dinosaurs than you ever imagined possible and ride cross the jaw-dropping Cretaceous plains, where you come face to face with the most awesome creatures ever to live.
Visit an incredible research station where scientists are studying dinosaurs in the past. See prehistoric animals in cages, watch babies hatching, and witness an autopsy on a giant dinosaur. Its the perfect way to ignite imaginations, in an immersive and interactive experience that will have kids counting down the minutes till the big day arrives.
- The ultimate safari experience
- Witness mighty creatures like Tyrannosaurus and Triceratops roaming free in their natural environment
- Move around and explore, learn amazing facts about dinosaurs
- Interact with dinosaur eyeballs, teeth and claws, even discover what’s in dinosaur poo!
- Be astonished by panoramic views of prehistoric life all around you
- Visit the Hatchery and discover baby dinos
- Unforgettable sights, plus a few jaw-dropping surprises along the way
- From the producers of Walking with Dinosaurs – the Arena Spectacular
- Find out more about what to expect from LittleBird Mum Alex in her recent blog
LittleBird Top Tip
- Check out our ultimate guide to Dinosaurs in the Wild from LittleBird Mum, Jo... It's All You Need to Know Before You Go!
- Dates available from Saturday 14th July - Sunday 2nd September 2018
- Timeslots available at: 12pm, 2:30pm, 3:30pm & 4:30pm
- The experience is closed on Tuesdays apart from the week commencing 30th July when it’s closed Monday
- £17.50 for Adult Peak Ticket, 41% off
- £17.50 for Peak Child Ticket, 33% off
- £66.50 for Peak Family Ticket (2 adults & 2 children), 30% off
- Savings based on advanced prices excluding transaction fee
- Recommended for ages 5+ Parental discretion is suggested for all younger children: please see https://dinosaursinthewild.com/faqs/ for advice. Everyone aged under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Recommended for ages 5+
- Parental discretion is suggested for all younger children: please see https://dinosaursinthewild.com/faqs/ for advice.
- Everyone aged under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The average running time of the experience is: 70 mins so allow a minimum of 90 minutes in total for entry and exit into the building.
- The experience doesn’t accommodate buggies or pushchairs. These can, of course, be folded and checked in to the nearby cloakroom facilities (cloakroom is free)
- Ticket limit of nine per person
- Entry for latecomers is not guaranteed
- Unfortunately, all ticket sales are final and changes or refunds are strictly not permitted – so please do consider and select the date and time of your visit carefully.
- For complete FAQ's please see here
- Both the venues and the experience are suitable for wheelchairs and are fully accessible.
- If you have any accessibility needs and require a carer to accompany you throughout the experience, you will be offered them a complimentary ticket.
- To book accessible or carer tickets, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unfortunately, the experience may not be appropriate for children with autism, parental discretion is strongly advised
- You must print your e-Ticket and take it to the Box Office at least 15 minutes prior to your booked time.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via e-mail after purchase