Wild Child Festival in Dulwich, London - All Inclusive Ultimate Family Fun, Save up to 25%
Wild Child Festival, Dulwich
Enjoy it all with one amazing all-inclusive ticket!
Friday 17th August - Sunday 19th August 2018
Suitable for 0-11 years
An enchanting new family festival set in the leafy green area of Dulwich, South London, Wild Child Festival celebrates the very best in child-focused fun.
Immerse your little ones in the worlds of Theatre, Circus, Storytelling, Dance, Arts & Craft, Music, Wellbeing, Comedy & Science & Technology in a magical festival treat this Summer. With an emphasis on the arts, creative play, STEM & wellbeing for 0-11-year-olds and their grown-ups its the ultimate urban family festival.
- A fun-filled day out to entertain the whole tribe.
- Singing, Silly dances and a sprinkling of mischief with live music from Mrs H and the Sing-along band.
- Groove into the woods with Groove Baby’s exciting family jazz concert
- Party with RUN DMC and the Spin Doctor’s child-friendly hip-hop, funk and disco beats
- Dance the day away in the Bop Along Ball Room with family workshops
- Join the Teddy Bears in a magical Teddy Bears Picnic Ballet from Let’s All dance.
- Adventures in Dino-Land with theatrical Tea Dance for Little People
- Have fun and games playing in the Unicorn Meadow with Skewbald Theatre.
- Chill out in the Wellness Warren with Family Yoga, Mindfulness and Nature Crafts with Seedlings Wellbeing.
- Hear amazing stories in the Wordy Wood from Storytime with Mama G and Doodles & Scribbles
- Learn Magic Tricks with funny magician El Baldiniho
- Go to Circus School to learn trapeze, tightrope and juggling with Fantastiko Circus & Circus Dreams.
- Visit the STEAM Lab packed full of exciting science & craft workshops with OKIDO Magazine & Mama Codes
- Plus a Babes in the Burrow Area especially for 0-3 years with a magical sensory garden, messy edible play, Theatre Workshops and more!
- Enjoy it all with one amazing all-inclusive ticket!
LittleBird Top Tip
Make sure to see Let's All Dance as they perform their family favourite productions of The Princess and the Frog and Teddy Bear's Picnic in the Bop Along Ballroom! All included in the price of your ticket!
- Friday 17th August - 10am - 5pm
- Saturday 18th August - 10am - 5pm
- Sunday 19th August - 10am - 5pm
- £20.50 for Adult or Child Ticket, 25% off
- £5 for Toddler Ticket (under 3s)
- £12.50 for All Day Car Park Pass
- Babes in Arms (under 18 months) go Free but do require a ticket, please select one at point of purchase.
- Wild Child Festival is aimed at children age 11 and under and their parents but all ages are welcome.
- All activities are included in your ticket price.
- A day ticket is valid for 1 Day, tickets are non-transferable.
- Show your e-ticket at the entrance to receive your festival wristband
- Children are the responsibility of their grown-ups at all times. children may not be left alone in any of the activities/workshops or performances without an adult.
- Adults will only be admitted within a family/friends group with accompanying children.
- There are some water and messy play activities so you may wish to bring your children a change of clothes.
- There will be baby feeding and changing area
- There is a Buggy Park
- Picnics are allowed although there is a wide variety of food stalls available.
- No pets permitted
- There is on-site parking. 1 car park pass is required per vehicle and must be clearly
displayed in your windscreen
- All tickets are non -refundable and non-transferable.
- Please present your LittleBird e-Ticket at the gate and exchange for festival wristband.
- You will receive your e-Ticket after purchase via email