Browning Brothers Glamping at Teybrook Farm, Colchester - Enjoy the Great Outdoors in a Luxury Bell Tent, Up to 40% off
Teybrook Farm, Colchester
Perfect Easter Break Idea!
Valid for Stays 31st March to 17th April 2017
Suitable for 0-16 years
There is something for everyone to enjoy with the classic family breaks provided by the fabulous Browning Brothers. For the lovers of the great outdoors there's gorgeous scenic walking and cycling routes. Or discover the native wildlife while wondering through the 15th-century farmhouse and medieval hamlet. You'll be right at home in accommodation which includes a double bed, single mattresses (if required), linen and bedding, furnishings, a chandelier, mirror and cooking box which includes cutlery.
- Get back to nature, whilst enjoying a bit of luxury.
- A peaceful place to unwind for a few days.
- Located on the picturesque Tey Brook Organic Farm.
- Just 50 minutes outside of London, by train, yet nestled peacefully in a tranquil rural setting.
- A tennis table and football table to keep you entertained.
- Don't forget to check out Colchester, Britains' oldest recorded town and boasting one of Europe's best zoos and the historic Colchester Castle.
- Indulge in a spot of fine dining at the nearby Barn Brasserie or a pub lunch at The Chequers.
- Pots, pans, cutlery, plates and a complimentary bag of firewood are all provided.
- Just bring some food, drinks, and relaxed vibes.
- Valid for Stays 31st March to 17th April 2017
- Valid for weekday and weekend stays.
- 2 or 4 nights in a Luxury Bell Tent.
- Please Note: There is now no availability left for 12th - 16th April
- £139 for 2 night stay, 40% off.
- £249 for 4 night stay, 34% off.
- Children under 4 save £25 and are free with Littlebird.
- Luxury Bell Tents can sleep a family size 5, max. i.e. 2 Adults & up to 3 small children (under 10) or 2 children under 16 .
- Each tent includes: Each feature a double bed, single mattresses (if required), linen and bedding, furnishings, a chandelier, Cooking box (includes cutlery) and a mirror
- Check-in is from 2:30pm. Check out is at 10:30am.
- One dog fine – extra dogs £10 (to be paid directly to Browning Bros)
- Dogs are not allowed in the sheep field.
- For enquiries please call: 07866483027
Sorry, currently unavailable.