Family Glamping with Browning Brothers, Teybrook Farm - 2, 3 or 4 Night Stays in a Choice of Luxury Yurts, Bell Tent & More, Up to 34% off
Teybrook Farm, Colchester
3 or 4 night Luxury Glamping Experience - Perfect Summer Holiday Idea!
*New* Weekend Date Added! Plus available on weekdays throughout July, August and September,
Suitable for 0-100 years
This summer holiday, enjoy the great outdoors with a touch of luxury with the classic family breaks provided by the fabulous Browning brothers. There's gorgeous scenic walking and cycling routes, native wildlife while wondering at the 15th-century farmhouse and medieval hamlet.
Everything is there and done for you, leaving you to relax and soak it all in! You'll be right at home in accommodation which includes a double bed, single mattresses (if required), linen and bedding, furnishings, plug sockets and bedside lamps. Bath towels also provided.
- Stays available from £79 for a family of 2 for 3 Nights, or £169 for a family of 4 for 3 Nights.
- Plus just added - 2 nights for this weekend for a family at £169, 52% off.
- Go this weekend or this summer with 2, 3 or 4-night family stays
- Get back to nature, whilst enjoying a bit of luxury.
- A peaceful place to unwind for a few days.
- Located on the picturesque Tey Brook Organic Farm.
- Just 50 minutes outside of London, by train, yet nestled peacefully in a tranquil rural setting.
- A tennis table and football table to keep you entertained if the weather takes a turn for the worse.
- Don't forget to check out Colchester, Britains' oldest recorded town and boasting one of Europe's best zoos and the historic Colchester Castle.
- Indulge in a spot of fine dining at the nearby Barn Brasserie or a pub lunch at The Chequers.
- Pots, pans, cutlery and plates are all provided.
- Just bring some food, drinks, and relaxed vibes!
Grain Silo: offers a double bed, bedside tables, furnishings, drapes and throws, rug, lighting, mirror. It too has a skylight allowing you to fall asleep under the stars. Sleeps 1-2 people.
Shepherd's Hut: includes a double bedstead, full bedding, wood burner, rugs, bedside lamp, plug sockets, battery light, mirror it is certainly the snuggest of all the accommodation with its smaller size and own little wood burner. Sleeps 1-2 people.
Bell Tent: includes a double bed, single mattresses (if required), linen and bedding, furnishings, power supply and a mirror. Sleeps 4 people (family of 5 options available at extra cost)
Yurt: includes a double bed, single mattresses (if required), linen and bedding, furnishings, lighting, mirror. Sleeps 4 people (family of 5 options available at extra cost)
- Available on weekdays throughout July, August and September - subject to availability.
- All stays start on a Monday, excluding 13th July Weekend stay
- Stays starting on a Tuesday may also be available please call +44 (0) 207 3326 439 for more information
- 2, 3 or 4 night stays available
Special Price - 2 Night Stay Friday 13th - Sunday 15th July
- £169 for Shepherds Hut (Sleeps 2), Bell Tents or Yurts (Sleeps 4), 52% off
Shepherds Hut (Sleeps 2)
- £79 for 3 Nights, 25% off
- £99 for 4 Nights, 29% off
Grain Silo (Sleeps 2)
- £99 for 3 Nights, 27% off
- £119 for 4 Nights, 34% off
Bell Tents or Yurts (Sleeps 4)
- £169 for 3 Nights, 20% off
- £229 for 4 Nights, 18% off
- A 5th guest (under 10yrs) is possible for an additional charge of £25 (to be paid directly to Browning Bros)
- Check-in is from 2:30pm. Check out is at 10:30am.
- Kayaking and canoeing on nearby river is a potential activity but would again require advance notice to find out if possible.
- All crockery and kitchen utensils are in the kitchen itself.
- It is possible to bring up to 2 dogs. All dogs are charged at £10 p/dog (to be paid directly to Browning Bros)
- Dogs are not allowed in the sheep field
- Firewood is available - £3 p/bag
- For enquiries or to check availability please call: 07866483027
- You will need to book directly with Browning Brothers via phone or email. Please book asap to secure your dates
- Further instructions will be on your e-Ticket which you receive via email after purchase