An adrenaline fix that will see you right through to Spring! Zoom under Tower Bridge, glide past the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben, capture a unique view of the London Eye and HMS Belfast - these are simply a few of the various iconic sights you will experience on this thrilling river ride...
- A way to Bond with the Kids, while saving the Money Penny on this all action adventure fuelled ride
- 50 minute adrenaline-fuelled fun speedboat experience, where you will enjoy sightseeing, speed and awesome aquabatics
- Once past Tower Bridge prepare for speed, as experienced skippers will give you the aquabatic ride of your life!
- Twists and turns as you wave jump and speed your way around Canary Wharf
- A great opportunity for kids to learn about and experience London from a different perspective
- ThamesJet 'Rush' guarantees plenty to talk about when back at school!
- £27.30 for Adult ticket, 30% off
- £20.30 for Child ticket (ages 9-16), 30% off
- £78 for Family ticket (2 adults + 2 children), up to 35% off
Things to Know
- Use by 31st March 2017.
- Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children must be 9 years of age and weigh 25kgs or more to travel on Thamesjet.
- The Thamesjet Rush departs from and returns to Westminster Pier (Point F) at 12pm, 1pm & 3pm and the experience is 50 minutes long.
- It is important that you read our terms and conditions here before booking.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email after you have purchased
- Once you have received your e-Ticket, you will need to call Thamesjet reservations on 0207 7400 400
- Quote your order reference number on your e-Ticket number to book your experience
- You will then receive a Thamesjet confirmation which can be shown on a smartphone
- It is important to arrive 20 minutes before your Thamesjet experience. Failure to arrive with enough time to do the briefing may result in you missing your experience.
- Once booked, Thamesjet tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable
Medical Conditions: Passengers are required to advise Thamesjet of any medical conditions or disabilities at the time of booking. Passengers should consider themselves to be sufficiently medically fit to undertake this high speed boat ride and if there is any doubt should seek medical advice before booking.
Access: Thamesjet vessels are, for safety reasons, not designed or adapted for passengers in wheelchairs. If you use a wheelchair, you must have enough helpers to enable you to make your journey safely including embarking and disembarking the vessel. Wheelchairs must be left behind at the pier at the owner’s risk.