Tiggywinkles Wildlife Hospital - An Animal Filled Family Day Out for Just £9 per Family Ticket!
Tiggywinkles Animal Hospital, Buckinghamshire
Great Summer Holiday Idea!
Valid from 1st July to 3rd September
Suitable for 0-100 years
Tiggywinkles is the world’s leading wildlife hospital caring for over 10,000 animals every year and their dedicated Visitor Centre is a must for anyone with a love of animals. See the animals the centre care for and witness some of the daily tasks involved in their care. Explore various habitats, such as the amphibians' bog pond, the butterfly garden, deer paddocks or the bird-of-prey aviaries and meet hedgehogs up close!
- Hedgehog Talks – a chance to get up close and learn about these wonderful little mammals.
- Skeleton Exhibition – a live feed to the x-ray machine along with lots of amazing wildlife skeletons on display
- Red Kite Flight Aviaries & Education Centre – A great opportunity to see these majestic birds. You will learn all about our experiences and encounters with these magnificent flyers since
- Viewing Windows into the Hospital – Take a peek into the mammal and baby bird nurseries, where you will see just some of the patients in our care.
- Arts and Crafts activities are also held for kids!
- Lots of lovely gifts are available to buy, with all profits going towards the lifesaving work of the hospital.
“Amazing place to visit. My children were delighted with the baby hedgehogs or hoglets as they are called. Really child friendly and interesting.”
"What a great place, we loved looking around and seeing the wonderful work they all do here. My daughter especially enjoyed it. We had an interesting hedgehog talk which I learnt quite a lot from. It was lovely to see all the rescued birds and animals. Would highly recommend going."
"Lovely day out for little ones to enjoy wildlife that they would not normally get the chance to see."
"We visited with children aged 10 and 8 with little knowledge of Tiggywinkles or what to expect. We were so pleased to find it to be an unspoilt, genuinely lovely place to visit. We saw lots of animals and saw a fascinating talk on hedgehogs with the staff member holding a hedgehog within touching distance."
- Valid from 1st July to 3rd September
- Open Daily from 10am to 4pm
- £9 for Family ticket (either 2 adults and up to 3 children OR 1 adult and up to 4 children), 55% off
- Under 4’s and over 65’s are free of charge
- There is full wheelchair access to all areas and disabled toilets.
- The coffee shop serves sandwiches, snacks and hot and cold drinks.
- There is a covered outdoor seating area, a large picnic site alongside a toddler play area.
- There is free parking and limited free coach parking
- No dogs allowed except assistance dogs
- There is no access to the main hospital.
- No refunds available
- Please PRINT your LittleBird e-Ticket and take it with you to the entrance. e-Tickets shown on phones will not be accepted
- You will receive your e-Ticket via e-mail after purchase.
Sorry, currently unavailable.