The Week Junior Subscription: Get your first 6 issues FREE (worth £19.50)
Spark your child’s imagination, feeding their natural curiosity with inspiring stories from their amazing world!
Suitable for 8-14 years
- Subscribe today and you'll get your first 6 issues absolutely FREE - saving £19.50 on the shop price.
- Spark your child’s imagination, feeding their natural curiosity with inspiring stories from their amazing world.
- Fascinating facts and eye-catching images get them into a reading and learning mindset to give them a real head start in life.
- Their fun-to-read magazine helps kids develop their own opinions, encouraging them to aim high, dream big and make a real, positive difference to their world.
- Each issue features a host of opportunities for young people to get involved
- Creative activities, simple experiments, recipes and challenges
- Kids can try the quiz of the week, discover readers’ news, reviews, pictures and reports and make up their mind on important topics with the big debate
- Free home delivery - plastic free
"I wish The Week Junior had been around when I was a kid — I’d have known so much more about the world in which I was growing up." Jon Snow
"The Week Junior is brilliant! All the news, without the boring bits. Or at least with the boring bits made not boring." David Baddiel
"I love The Week Junior because I can learn so much about so many things! I took my copy of The Week Junior to our cabin in McCarthy for some fun reading." Harriet Kost, Year 4
"I would just like to say that this magazine is fantastic. My daughter is 11 and really looks forward to reading it. I can’t recommend it enough! It deals with all current news in an excellent, simple but informative way for youngsters." Joanna Cotsikoros
- Subscribe today and get your first 6 issues FREE - (6 issues RRP £19.50)
- Free delivery included
- You can cancel at any time; there’s no obligation to continue the subscription beyond the initial subscription.
- First 6 issues free, then £29.99 every 13 issues. Direct Debit payment. UK only offer.
- Suitable for 8-14 year olds.
- To register for the offer you will need to sign up with a Direct Debit
- You can cancel at any time; there’s no obligation to continue the subscription beyond the initial subscription
- Sold by Future PLC.