The Spa Valley Railway - A Unique Ride Through The Beautiful High Weald Countryside this Summer, up to 50% off
Spa Valley Railway, Kent
A unique family day out this Summer!
Selected dates from Saturday 7th July - Sunday 2nd September 2018
Suitable for 0-100 years
Take a ride on the Spa Valley Railway - a journey through the stunning High Weald on the heritage train hauled by a steam or diesel locomotive.
Travel in style and enjoy the scenic route as you head off for a fun packed day out with steam, heritage diesel, exploration, excitement & enjoyment this Summer.
- A great way to entertain the kids during the holidays!
- A picturesque railway journey through the beautiful Wealden countryside
- Take a journey back in time with steam and heritage diesel trains
- Admire the High Weald landscape from the comfort of a restored 1960s train.
- Fun for all the family to enjoy!
Trains are available at 10:20, 12:00, 13:40 & 15:20 on the following dates:
- Saturday 7th July - Sunday 8th July
- Saturday 14th July - Sunday 15th July
- Thursday 19th July
- Saturday 21st July - Sunday 22nd July
- Tuesday 24th July - Thursday 26th July
- Saturday 28th July - Sunday 29th July
- Tuesday 31st July - Wednesday 1st August
- Tuesday 7th August - Thursday 9th August
- Saturday 11th August - Sunday 12th August
- Tuesday 14th August - Thursday 16th August
- Saturday 18th August
- Tuesday 21st August - Thursday 23rd August
- Saturday 25th August - Thursday 30th August
- Saturday 1st September - Sunday 2nd September
- £5 for Child Ticket, 17% off
- £10 for Adult Ticket, 17% off
- £15 for Family Ticket (2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children), 50% off
- Children 2-15 years, and under-2s are welcomed free of charge
- Ticket is valid for 1 return trip only, and should you break your journey you will have to pay an additional fare.
- You must make the time of the train stated on your e-Ticket. Please make sure you arrive on time as it will not wait for latecomers and no refunds are offered.
- Your outbound journey will be either a diesel or steam train with your return offering the other option. Please note on some days only a diesel train is available
- You must not alight from the train as your outbound and return journeys will be completed as a loop. The carriages will remain the same but the engine will change.
- Ticket only valid for the specific train (date and time) should you get on another train you will have to pay an additional fare.
- Please print your e-Ticket and take it with you to the entrance of the railway.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email after purchase