The Royal Botanical Gardens, Kew - Enjoy Entry to the Stunning Gardens and Newly Reopened Temperate House
Kew Gardens, Richmond
Valid until 19th September 2018
Suitable for 0-100 years
This summer explore the incredible landscape at Kew and take part in family activities including storytelling, crafts, walks and creative writing.
Explore gorgeous landscapes and gardens, stroll along a soaring treetop walkway, wander through tropical glasshouses including the Waterlily House with its amazing, giant lily pads. Home to the world’s most diverse collection of living plants and a scientific research centre of international renown, it's the perfect day out.
- Follow the Dragon Family Trail and hunt for dragon sculptures around the Gardens
- Have fun in the exciting Tree Top Walkway, high in the arboretum canopy
- The greatest glasshouse in the world, the Temperate House, has reopened so check out some of the rarest and most threatened plants around
- Experience the unique, multi-sensory experience of The Hive that highlights the extraordinary life of bees.
- Discover them all as you check out Climbers and Creepers
- Delve into a tropical rainforest in the Palm house & be amazed by the giant lily pads in the waterlily house.
- Don’t miss the Bonsai House and secluded Garden Glasshouse.
- Or stroll through the 326-acres of land, where you’ll find plenty of peaceful spots to enjoy a picnic or just relax!
Harmonic by Cirque Bijou - Weekends and bank holidays from 26 May to 2 September, 12.30–4pm
Experience the Temperate House like never before with Cirque Bijou's incredible production of Harmonic.
Gaze up in wonder at this incredible aerial performer accompanied only by a cellist and rigger while surrounded by 10,000 plants in the greatest glasshouse in the world. Blending aerial performance with a unique musical score, this 20-minute performance explores biodiversity and the relationship between humans and plants.
LittleBird Top Tip
Don’t miss Gnomus: caretaker of the Earth in The Temperate House - the giant puppet will lead you on a story-filled adventure through the world's temperate lands, sharing special stories that show children how important it is to value and learn about some of the world's rarest and most endangered species. He is only appearing for May Half Term but will return again in the Summer Holidays!
- Valid until 19th September 2018
- £4 for Child (Ages 4- 16) Standard Ticket, 20% off
- £14 for Concession Ticket, 7% off
- £16 for Adult Standard Ticket, 6% off
- 0-3 years are free
- Discounts are based on the gate prices. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Image Credits: RGB Kew
- Please present your e-Ticket and take it with you to the entrance to be scanned
- Please ensure you have all your QR codes upon arrival
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.
Not currently available.