The Monster Inflatable Obstacle Course, Birmingham - Extreme Fun, 35% off Kids Hour!
Unmissable active fun!
Birmingham: 21st -23rd September 2018
Suitable for 11-15 years
Let the kids loose as the ultimate bouncy castle experience heads to a town near you! At over 300 metres long, The Monster is the world's largest inflatable obstacle course and hands down the craziest experience the kids will have this Summer.
It's bigger, better and more bonkers than ever before. Kids can run, bounce, dance and jump their way around as they take on 42 ridiculous obstacles including the 18m “Mega Slide”, and the “The Bouncy Cage of Doom!”
- The fun doesn’t stop there! There's also giant Flamingo and Unicorn Ball Pits
- Plus Live DJs to dance the day away and delicious street food, and cocktails and craft beers for the Adults!
- Unleash your monsters for a morning of active fun this Summer
- It's more than twice the length of a football pitch!
- There's even loads of inflatable chill out zones so you can chill while the kids defeat The Monster
- Once you've arrived you can leave as late as you like and enjoy all the fun activities throughout the day!
- Guaranteed to be one unmissable fun-fest that the kids won’t forget!
- Friday 21st September 10am
- Saturday 22nd September 10am
- Sunday 23rd September 10am
- £14.95 for Kids Hour ticket (11-15yrs), 35% off
- Kids hour will run from 10am - 11am. The race will begin at 10am.
- The Kids Hour is strictly for children aged 11-15 only
- For the Kids slot, parents/guardians accompanying ticket holders will have access for viewing and to the food, drink and party areas (without needing a ticket)
- The food, drink and party areas will be open throughout your experience.
- After your timeslot, you can stay as long as you want – but you will only be allowed on to The Monster inflatable at your allocated time slot.
- You should arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled Monster session.
- The Monster can take anywhere from about 10-30 minutes to go round. On average 15-20 minutes.
- It is advised to wear light and stretchy clothing to get the most out of your experience. Shoes are not permitted on The Monster. You can wear socks, but you are better off bare-feet.
- There will be a secure cloakroom in the venue to store your belongings while you are on The Monster.
- The Monster will be held indoors to protect you from the elements.
- The Monster will use haze, theatrical smoke, strobe lights, flashing lights, fire, CO2 cannons and other sound and lighting effects. There will be loud music (from DJ's!). Please be aware of this if you have any sensitivities.
- All those participating will need to sign a waiver
- For full FAQs please see here
- No refunds or exchanges available
- Please present your LittleBird e-Ticket at the entrance
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email after purchase
Not currently available.