SpOOkfest at the London Museum of Water and Steam - Up to 48% off + Kids go Free if in Costume!
The London Museum of Water & Steam, Brentford
Full steam ahead for half term fun!
20th October 2018 - 28th October 2018
Suitable for 4-12 years
This Halloween discover the spooky secrets of the historic engine houses and experience a truly hair-raising half term. Enjoy family fun with plenty of family activities including creepy creatures trail and gruesome crafts. You can even brave the very special ghost train, which will be in steam every day.
Learn all about the wonderful world of water in the interactive Waterworks Gallery and Splash Zone and find out more about the historic Kew Bridge Waterworks site where the people and engines helped make London the city it is today. You can also see the steam water pumping engines in action over the weekend of 27th-28th October when the rotative and beam engine will be in steam.
- Creep down to the museum this half term for some scarily wicked SpOOkfest fun!
- Kids in Halloween costume GO FREE all week!
- Have fun making ghoulish creatures in the creepy craft area
- See the Historic Steam Engines in Action!
- Make sure to visit the Splash Zone for plenty of watery fun.
- Be amazed by unexpected ways of moving water using gears, wheels, buckets, levers, pumps, pipes and more!
- Plus the brand new Waterworks gallery tells the story of London’s water supply as the vital lifeblood of our city.
- Exciting new interactive exhibits, artefacts from the capital’s watery past.
- Make a day of it with a picnic in the garden, some terrifying treats in our cafe and some suitably spooky gifts from the shop.
- Bring this little-known story to life for visitors of all ages
- Valid from 20th October 2018 - 28th October 2018
- Opening times: Daily 10am – 4pm
- Kids in Halloween costume GO FREE all week! (ages 5-15)
- £4 for Child Not in Costume Ticket (ages 5-15), 27% off
- £6.50 for Adult Ticket, 48% off
- £6 for Concession (60 years +)/ Student Ticket, 45% off
- Under 5s go free
- Recommended for ages 4-12
- Students must show Student ID upon arrival
- Please note Kids in Halloween costume GO FREE, if Kids are deemed not to be in costume you may be asked to purchase a child ticket on the door.
- Please print and present your e-Ticket at the entrance.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased
Not currently available.