Shakespeare’s The Tempest at the Gorgeous Outdoor Iris Theatre, Covent Garden - A Spellbinding Production, 25% off Single Tickets
Iris Theatre, Covent Garden
A magical outdoor theatre experience this Summer
Wednesday 27th June - Saturday 28th July 2018
Suitable for 8+ years
Be enchanted by the Tempest this Summer as Iris Theatre take you on an adventure filled with pomp, promenade, of magic and illusion. Taking place across the gardens of St Paul’s Church in the heart of the West End, and inspired by the courtly royal masques of the 17th century and the designs of Inigo Jones, The Tempest promises to bewitch and beguile.
A storm at sea - a ship is broken by the waves, and a king and his court are washed up on the shore of a mysterious island. The desolate isle appears uninhabited but, unseen in the shadows, a powerful magician plots his revenge.
- You’re invited to a party at the end of the world.
- A bold and unique retelling of Shakepeare's final solo play
- From the team behind last year’s five-star production of Macbeth.
- Perfect for anyone learning about Shakespeare
- Follow the characters through Covent Garden's Actor's Church's beautiful, rose-filled gardens
- A stunning outdoor theatre experience for the whole family
- £13 for Child Ticket (Under 16s), 13% off
- £15 for Adult Ticket, 25% off
- Wednesday 27th June 7:30pm
- Thursday 28th June 7:30pm
- Friday 29th June 7:30pm
- Saturday 30th June 2:30pm & 7:30pm
- Sunday 1st July 2:30pm
- Monday 2nd July 7:30pm
- Wednesday 4th July 7:30pm
- Thursday 5th July 7:30pm
- Friday 6th July 7:30pm
- Saturday 7th July 2:30pm & 7:30pm
- Monday 9th July 7:30pm
- Wednesday 11th July 7:30pm
- Thursday 12th July 7:30pm
- Friday 13th July 7:30pm
- Saturday 14th July 2:30pm & 7:30pm
- Sunday 15th July 2:30pm
- Monday 16th July 7:30pm
- Wednesday 18th July 7:30pm
- Thursday 19th July 7:30pm
- Friday 20th July 7:30pm
- Saturday 21st July 2:30pm & 7:30pm
- Sunday 22nd July 2:30pm
- Monday 23rd July 7:30pm
- Wednesday 25th July 7:30pm
- Thursday 26th July 7:30pm
- Friday 27th July 7:30pm
- Saturday 28th July 2:30pm & 7:30pm
- The venue advise an age recommendation of 8 years and above (but there is no age restriction).
- Parental discretion is advised as some scenes may be upsetting for very small children.
- Duration : Approximately 2 Hours and 45 Minutes.
- No seat allocations, as this is a promenade production.
- As this is a promenade/interactive performance, the audience is in the courtyard. There will be times when the audience is able to sit.
- Only valid for specific performance.
- Please note: This show is an outdoor production in the grounds of a working church.
- It is recommended that you take cash for snack and/or drinks (cash only bar)
- In the event of wet weather, everything will be done to ensure your enjoyment but refunds are unavailable.
- Please note there are no public toilets at the Church
- Disabled patrons should contact email@example.com in advance of booking to discuss their requirements. Some performance areas require the climbing of a few steps to access - where patrons cannot climb the steps, we will do our utmost to accommodate them but we must be contacted in advance. Carer comps are available.
- No refunds available after purchase.
- Please print your e-Ticket and take it to the box office at least 20 mins before the production starts.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email after purchase