Serpentine Pavilion 2018 designed by Frida Escobedo
Serpentine Gallery, Hyde Park
Brand new exhibition
15th June - 7th October 2018
Following in the footsteps of iconic figures such as Zaha Hadid, Frida Escobedo is the 18th and youngest architect yet to be invited to design a temporary Pavilion for the much-loved Serpentine Gallery lawn in Kensington Gardens.
Explore the enclosed courtyard of this brand new commission from June to October this year and take in Escobedo's unique blend of domestic architecture of both Mexico and Britain.
- Get involved in a variety of different creative activities and discussions with the Serpentine's annual events programme
- Be sure to check the website for an Architecture Family Pack and Programme here.
- 15th June - 7th October 2018
- Open every day from 10am-6pm
- Excluding 18/19th June when it will close, re-opening at 1pm on 20th June.