See London's Unbelievable History with Professor Quantum's Sightseeing Bus, Up to 44% off + Free Printed Tour Guide
Take A Journey Through History this Easter!
Use by 19th April 2018
Suitable for 0-100 years
The most intriguing, exciting, hilarious and pioneering bus tour in London Time Tours is the fun-for-all-ages bus tour through London on a scientifically souped-up London Routemaster.
Step aboard the Time Tour Bus for a crash course in the history of some of London’s most famed landmarks by the Titan Temporal himself: Professor Quantum. The most scientifically improbable history tour London has to offer!
- Join the zany Professor and quantum leap through London’s history!
- Ideal entertainment for all the family
- Theatrical sightseeing tour
- Enjoy any day throughout the Summer!
- A fresh and exciting approach to sight-seeing
- See London's famous landmarks on a classic route master bus
- Kids under 5 go for free!
"We went week during the school holidays. It had been pouring with rain so we were the only ones on the bus. Prof Quantum was brilliant- he worked hard, engaging and gave it 100% upbeat energy. As we were the only ones on the bus he really tailored it to engage us. Definitely, recommend Prof Quantum and his time tour! I am a Londoner born and bred....yet he taught me many a fascinating fact- not just for overseas tourists!"
"We wanted to go on a London bus tour but didn't want the boring bog standard one with headphones etc. We chose this company (who also runs the London Ghost bus.... Highly recommended that too!) the nutty professor made it exciting for the kids, lots of history and pointed out all the essential points of London, good storyline incorporated into the tour for the kids about a time machine, if you want to do a bus tour and have kids then this one is great!!!"
"My five year old loved this trip. Full of interesting information and professor was great with the children. Would definitely recommend."
LittleBird Top Tip
The tours start and finish point is a great location, just a hop, skip and a jump from Trafalgar Square and the amazing National Gallery, or go a little further and head to St James Park, you can really make a day of it
- Tour runs every Saturday & Sunday as well as the following dates in the Easter holidays: 30th March and 2nd, 6th, 9th & 10th April
- The tour departs at 2.40pm
- £10 for Child Ticket + FREE Tour Guide, 44% off.
- £15 for Adult Ticket + FREE Tour Guide, 38% off.
- £35 for Family Ticket (2 Adults + 2 Children) + FREE Tour Guide, 41% off.
- Only one child under 5 years old per adult may travel for free provided they do not occupy a seat to the exclusion of a fare-paying passenger.
- 75-minute tour of London.
- Please note that this is not an Open-Top Bus
- Booking is necessary. Subject to availability.
- Under 16’s must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Customer must arrive 10 minutes before the start of the tour as the bus cannot wait for latecomers and tickets are non-transferable.
- Tour leaves from Northumberland Avenue, outside the Grand Hotel, just off Trafalgar Square. The Nearest Tubes are Charing Cross and Embankment.
- Please call 0844 318 7655 for any enquiries
- You must pre-book your tour by phone or email with Time Tours prior to arrival.
- Further Instructions will be on your e-Ticket.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.
- Tickets are non-refundable & non-transferrable.
Sorry, currently unavailable.