Scoop Magazine - Comics, Activities, Puzzles, Science, Fiction, Art and More For ages 8-12, Up to 20% off
Suitable for 8-12 years
With exclusive short stories and articles by many of the biggest names in children’s literature, Scoop is the perfect gift. From fiction to puzzles, comic strips to non-fiction, Scoop has something for everyone, whatever their taste or reading level happens to be. It’s the ultimate gift that goes beyond Christmas because an annual subscription ensures that a copy will be posted direct to the reader’s door.
When you buy a subscription to Scoop the reader will receive their first copy in time for Christmas, with a big ‘do not open until the 25th!’ on it.
- As well as amazing stories there's non-fiction tales and poetry, comic strips, puzzles, reviews, and reader competitions, you're never quite sure what the next page will bring…
- Past contributors include Neil Gaiman, Jacqueline Wilson, Joanna Lumley, Abi Elphinstone, Raymond Briggs, Michael Morpurgo, Sir Tom Stoppard, John Agard and many more.
- A publication with a passion for enthusing children about the world without ever talking down to them
- Scoop will be the best present for any child who deserves a treat
- Designed to get kids aged 8-12 excited about reading!
- Gorgeous illustrations and infographics for visual learners too
- Kids will be thrilled to receive their very own magazine in the post, addressed only to them
- Kids can get involved by entering competitions and checking out the book reviews by kids for kids
- The perfect gift for curious minds!
‘It is SO stimulating’ - Joanna Trollope
‘Fills a very real gap in the market and I am impressed with the varied resources. There really is something here for everyone to enjoy. The joy of the magazine format is that it encourages children to take an interest and read about things they might otherwise have overlooked.’ - www.parentsintouch.co.uk
‘Your readers will feel they are being spoken-up to, their intelligence flattered. It should be a stonking great success. BRAVISSIMA!’ - William Boyd
'Scoop is wonderful and I will be suggesting a subscription to all the parents of our junior school pupils.’ - Head of Francis Holland School, London
‘Should inspire a new generation of intellectually lively children.’ - Amanda Craig
‘At a time when everything is going digital it is enormously encouraging to see a new print magazine for children, especially something as beautifully published as Scoop’ - Angels and Urchins
- £20 for UK 6 month subscription (5 issues) – exclusive offer, 20% off
- £40 for UK Annual subscription (10 issues), 11%
- £22.50 for EU 6 month subscription (5 issues) - exclusive offer, 15% off
- £45 for EU annual subscription (10 issues), 10% off
- £25 for Rest of World 6 month subscription (5 issues) - exclusive offer, 14% off
- £50 for Rest of World annual subscription (10 issues), 9% off
- Recommended for ages 8-12
- You will receive your issues over 6/12 months depending on what you purchase
- When you buy a subscription to Scoop the reader will receive their first copy in time for Christmas, with a big ‘do not open until the 25th!’ on it.
- The subsequent issues will be sent to you in the first full week of each month (except August and January, when Scoop do not publish).
- This is a one-off purchase and after your 'subscription' has ended your subscription will not be renewed unless you contact Scoop to request it.
- Scoop is not published in August or January
- For full T's & C's please see here
- Sold by Curious Publishing Ltd.
- No refunds available.
- There is no need to redeem, your product will be sent directly to you.
- The reader will receive their first copy in time for Christmas, with a big ‘do not open until the 25th!’ on it. The subsequent issues will be sent to you in the first full week of each month (except August and January, when Scoop do not publish).
Not currently available.