Ralph Breaks the Internet Preview Screening at the BFI - See the Newest Disney Blockbuster Before Anyone Else, Exclusive 20% off
The highly anticipated sequel to Wreck-It Ralph!
Monday 19th November 2018, 8.30pm
Suitable for 0-100 years
A family treat like no other, see the newest animated blockbuster before anyone else! Ralph finally moves into the digital age when the arcade he exists in goes Wi-Fi and he must work with Vanellope to try and find a replacement piece that will save her Sugar Rush game.
With the original team back on board, this much-anticipated sequel to Wreck-It Ralph screens as part of the BFI's Comedy Genius season and features character cameos from Star Wars, The Muppets and Disney animation and that's just the tip of the iceberg.
- It's a whole new world for our heroes to explore
- A rollicking story about friendship, courage and the joy of discovery.
- An animated adventure for all ages
- Filled with original music and an all-star cast
- With voices from John C. Reilly, Sarah Silverman, Jane Lynch and so many more!
- Just £3.25 for a Child and £6.40 for an Adult!
- Monday 19th November 2018, 8.30pm
- £3.25 for Child Tickets, 19% off
- £6.40 for Adult Tickets, 20% off
- Please note there is no workshop for this screening
- The screening will take place in NFT1
- Limited Availability
- No refunds available
- Please print and take your e-ticket to the box office up to 30mins before the screening to exchange for your tickets
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased
Not currently available.