Official Paultons Park Short Family Breaks - A world of family fun with your 2nd Day FREE!
Paultons Park Home of Peppa Pig World, Hampshire
Voted as the Number 1 UK theme park for families by readers of Netmums, Which?, Mumsnet & reviewers on Trip Advisor
Valid throughout 2018!
Suitable for 0-100 years
Get ready for the ultimate family adventure on an official Paultons Break! You and your family could enjoy a stay at a family-friendly hotel, breakfast and of course two fantastic days out at Paultons Park.
Home of the UK’s first and official Peppa Pig World, as well as over 70 rides and attractions across 140 acres of parkland. With your Paultons Break, you and your little ones can enjoy an exciting day exploring every corner of Paultons Park, recharge at a family-friendly hotel for the night, and then return to the Park for your 2nd Day FREE!
Discover worlds of fun with the Lost Kingdom where you'll be transported back 150 million years to a Jurassic world and walk amongst giants while learning all about dinosaurs, Peppa Pig World where you can meet Peppa Pig and George plus enjoy rides indoor play and more, and the new Little Africa where you'll discover Meerkats, Porcupines, Lizards, Mongoose and animals of all shapes and size to delight and entertain.
- Enjoy your visit to Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World, as well as the New Forest for longer with your 2nd Day FREE
- Plus choose from a fantastic selection of family-friendly nearby partner hotels for an amazing night's stay!
- Take your time exploring this beautiful Theme Park and the many things to see and do nearby with your official Paultons Family Break
- Over 70 wonderful rides and attractions for the whole family to explore
- Rollercoasters, log flumes, water park, adventure golf, a 4D cinema, birds and animals, beautiful landscapes and gardens and so much more!
- The little monsters and big kids will love the Dinosaur Theme Park World with dinosaur-themed rides such as The Flight of the Pterosaur and Velociraptor.
- As well as enjoying great rides look out for tropical birds, flamingos and penguins
- Have fun with Little Africa the brand new animal encounter for all ages!
- Read LittleBird Mum Alex's review here
Christmas Short Breaks at Paultons Park
Prepare to make some enchanting family memories at the most wonderful time of year with a Paultons Break
From just £19 per person, you can stay in a fantastic nearby partner hotel and enjoy a delicious breakfast the next morning! Tickets for Christmas at Paultons Park can be purchased separately via the Paultons Park website and includes a host of festive treats for the whole family to enjoy
- Magically memorable meet and greet with Santa,
- Enjoy a ‘Very Merry Christmas Show’ with Frosty, Rudolph and two cheeky elves called Billy and Belinda
- Stroll down Snow Street to see the musical tree and illuminations
- Selection of cracking Christmas rides and attractions to enjoy
- Plus – Lost Kingdom will be open for Christmas!
- There’s something for everyone this season!
Please note: The Christmas Short Breaks offer is for bed and breakfast only. Tickets for Christmas at Paultons Park can be purchased separately via the Paultons Park website.
LittleBird Top Tip
Show times can vary from day to day, depending on the season - Check the chalkboard outside the library in Peppa Pig World to see what times Peppa and George will be coming out! Also, make sure to head over to the pool opposite Peppa Pig Wold, where you can view Paulton's family of Humboldt Penguins which are fed twice a day by the keepers! Discover more top tips with Paultons Park's Short Break guides here
- Valid throughout 2018!
- From £189 - based on two adults and two children staying in a Family of 4 Room at Days Inn Winchester on selected dates
Package Includes: Theme Park entry tickets to Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World, an overnight stay at a family-friendly hotel near Paultons Park, breakfast, 2nd Day FREE entry into Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World.
Christmas Short Breaks
- Lead price of £19 per person/£76 per family is based on a family of 4, consisting of 2 adults and 2 children
- Price is based on a family staying at the Holiday Inn Express Southampton West on all Christmas dates at Paultons Park, subject to availability.
- Please note: The Christmas Short Breaks offer is for bed and breakfast only. Tickets for Christmas at Paultons Park can be purchased separately via the Paultons Park website.
- Terms and condition apply. Offer subject to change and availability
- 2nd Day FREE is a park entry day that can be used on any day during your break, between your hotel check-in and check-out date
- 2nd Day FREE may not apply to themed weekends or winter packages
- 2nd Day FREE does not apply where the Theme Park is closed on the second day of your stay
- Children must wear shoes when being measured for height
- Please see Paultons Park terms and conditions and refund policy
- Room prices vary and are subject to change
- Prices are subject to change
- 'From £' prices accurate as of 20th February 2018 and are therefore subject to change
- Peppa Pig © Astley Baker Davies Ltd / Entertainment One Ltd 2003. Paultons and Paultons Park are registered trademarks of Paultons Park Limited
Christmas Short Breaks at Paultons Park
- Terms and conditions apply. This Event is subject to availability.
- Lead price of £19 per person/£76 per family is based on a family of 4, consisting of 2 adults and 2 children staying at the Holiday Inn Express Southampton West on all Christmas dates at Paultons Park, subject to availability.
- Breakfast is included in the price unless stated differently at the time of booking.
- Please note this offer is for bed and breakfast only and does not include tickets/entry into the Park.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT SELECTED RIDES AND ATTRACTIONS WILL NOT BE OPEN DURING CHRISTMAS AT PAULTONS AND THE WINTER SEASON: 30th October - 23rd December: Magma 6th November - 23rd December: Tea Cup Ride, Muddy Puddles, Velociraptor, Go Karts, Rio Grande Train, Seal Falls, The Edge, Digger Ride, Dragon Roundabout, Raging River Ride Log Flume, Kontiki, The Cobra, Bouncer and Trampolines and Peppa’s Big Balloon Ride.