National Trust Membership - Unlimited Access To Hundreds Of Days Out + A Free Pair of Binoculars, A Wonderful Gift for All Ages
A year of family fun!
Suitable for 0-100 years
Make 2019 a year of wows, discovery and inspiration as you enjoy free access to hundreds of unforgettable places across the UK. Not only will you be able to explore some of the most beautiful locations in the nation you can enjoy all the fab events this amazing organisation put on throughout the year, especially the school holidays. Pay once and access these amazing attractions throughout the year for free!
- Enjoy unlimited access to over 500 family-friendly places all over the UK!
- Plus, pay by Direct Debit and get a FREE pair of binoculars
- Explore the great outdoors, heritage buildings, events, trails, arts and crafts, workshops, exhibitions and shows
- Plenty of family fun to be had come rain or shine
- Inspire young explorers to have fun in nature
- Feed your little one's imagination with places for curious children, history for kids and places to dress up
- TV and film hotspots, Shakespeare trails, haunted houses and World Heritage sites.
- Seasonal events year round!
- Tons of activities with bike riding, canoeing, horse riding and geocaching!
- Perfect when holidaying in the UK or visiting relatives, find your NT venue here whilst on the move.
- Visit castles, houses, gardens, forests, beaches and more...
Make Easter magical with Cadbury!
Fill your Easter with family fun, delicious Cadbury treats, and eggciting egg hunts! The National Trust and National Trust for Scotland have partnered with Cadbury to create lots of action-packed days out, so for a real Easter adventure, why not bring the whole family to one of their Cadbury Easter Egg Hunts? Click here to find a hunt near you!
Easter events for families
Spring is finally here, it’s the perfect time to get the whole family together to discover the sights, smells and sounds of the season. Whether you’re after things to do with the kids or somewhere to shelter from the April showers, there’s plenty to get stuck into over the Easter holidays.
- Join a ranger at Sheringham Park in Norfolk to learn how to track animals via their paw prints (and poo)?
- For a real spring treat head to Wallington in Northumberland where you’ll get to meet this year’s lambs and even get to help to bottle-feed them.
- At Nymans in West Sussex you can try activities like bark rubbing and making leaf crowns.
- If you’re up for getting dirt under your fingernails then head to Canons Ashby where you can create big muddy seed bombs to lob across the parkland.
- Why not visit Bodiam Castle where you can try your medieval skills with a bow and arrow – just like Robin Hood.
- £10 a year for a Child (5-17 years) - gift only**
- £34.50 a year for a Young person (18-25 years)
- £69 a year for an Adult - £5.75 a month*
- £75 a year for a Family 1 adult (One adult & up to 10 children or grandchildren 17 or under) - £6.25 a month*
- £120 a year for a Family 2 adults (Two adults & up to 10 children or grandchildren 17 or under) - £10 a month*
- Under 5s go free
- *For 12 months. Monthly payment not available on gift membership
- **Includes free entry and junior welcome pack. Car parking, Handbook and National Trust Magazines are not included.
- FREE Binoculars with National Trust membership only available when you pay by Direct Debit
- Family 2 adults: Two adults (aged 18+) living at the same address and up to 10 children or grandchildren (17 or under). Under 5s go free.
- Family 1 adult: One adult (aged 18+) and up to 10 children or grandchildren (17 or under). Under 5s go free.
- *Per month payments are for 12 months. Monthly payment not available on gift membership
- Seasonal events year round!
- Regular newsletters sent straight to your inbox.
- You will be taken to the National Trust website to complete your purchase