National Trust Membership - Unlimited Access To Hundreds Of Days Out + Free Binoculars, A Wonderful Gift for All Ages
A year of family fun!
Suitable for 0-100 years
Make 2018 a year of wows, discovery and inspiration as you enjoy free access to hundreds of unforgettable places across the UK. Not only will you be able to explore some of the most beautiful locations in the nation you can enjoy all the fab events this amazing organisation put on throughout the year, especially the school holidays. Pay once and access these amazing attractions throughout the year for free!
- Enjoy unlimited access to over 500 family friendly places all over the UK!
- Plus get a pair of FREE Binoculars with National Trust membership when you pay by Direct Debit
- Explore the great outdoors, heritage buildings, events, trails, arts and crafts, workshops, exhibitions and shows
- Plenty of family fun to be had come rain or shine
- Inspire young explorer's to have fun in nature
- Feed your little one's imagination with places for curious children, history for kids and places to dress up
- TV and film hotspots, Shakespeare trails, haunted houses and World Heritage sites.
- Seasonal events year round!
- Tons of activities with bike riding, canoeing, horse riding and geocaching!
- Perfect when holidaying in the UK or visiting relatives, find your NT venue here whilst on the move.
- Visit castles, houses, gardens, forests, beaches and more...
Snowdrop displays and Feb Half Term Fun
For that first glimpse of spring, there’s nothing better than getting out and seeing drifts of snowdrops across a National Trust landscape. Plus come rain or shine there'll be plenty of family fun during February half-term. Enjoy some fresh air and go wild in the woods or get creative indoors and discover intriguing stories from ages past. There's fun for all ages!
- Stroll along snowdrop-framed pathways at Mottisfont in Hampshire or explore the peace and tranquillity of the winter garden at Polesden Lacey
- Release your inner ninja during Superhero Week at Waddesdon Manor, Buckinghamshire
- Make a woodland creature in its own hibernation house at Hughenden, Buckinghamshire
- Create your very own portable kitchen garden and mini-greenhouse ready for spring at Morden Hall
- Discover some of the Kipling children's favourite toys on the Bateman house in East Sussex
- Or take part in a historical family trail celebrating 100 years of women's right to vote in the UK at Runnymede in Surrey
- £32.40 a year for a Young person (13-25 years)
- £32.40 a year for a Child (0-12 years) - gift only
- £64.80 a year for an Adult - £5.40 a month*
- £71.40 a year for a Family 1 adult (One adult & up to 10 children or grandchildren 17 or under) - £5.95 a month*
- £114.60 a year for a Family 2 adults (Two adults & up to 10 children or grandchildren 17 or under) - £9.55 a month*
- Under 5s go free
- *For 12 months. Monthly payment not available on gift membership
- FREE Binoculars with National Trust membership only available when you pay by Direct Debit
- Family 2 adults: Two adults (aged 18+) living at the same address and up to 10 children or grandchildren (17 or under). Under 5s go free.
- Family 1 adult: One adult (aged 18+) and up to 10 children or grandchildren (17 or under). Under 5s go free.
- *Per month payments are for 12 months. Monthly payment not available on gift membership
- Seasonal events year round!
- Regular newsletters sent straight to your inbox.
- You will be taken to the National Trust website to complete your purchase