National Tea Day Fest-Tea-Val at Chiswick House - Tastings, Activities, Music and More For All Ages, Up to 20% off
Chiswick House & Gardens, Chiswick
Great gift idea for Mother’s Day
Saturday 21st & Sunday 22nd April 2018
Suitable for 0-100 years
Filled with tea tastings, snacks galore, mixology classes, afternoon tea etiquette lessons, celebrity baking masterclasses and other family-friendly activi-teas the Fest-Tea-Val at Chiswick House promises to be the most British, most fun and let’s face it the tastiest day of your year.
- Head to the Craft Corner for fantastic family activities
- Get crea-tea-ive with fun activities for all the family using the best material of all - tea!
- Enjoyable dance classes for all ages where you can drop off the kids while you enjoy the rest of the event
- Learn how to bake the perfect afternoon tea accompaniment from Celebrity Chef's to wow your friends and family
- Take an Afternoon Tea etiquette lesson from National Tea Day Ambassador Lady Nadine
- Explore the British Bou-tea-que where you will be able to buy clothes, crafts, cakes and so much more
- Sample the delights of afternoon tea in the picnic park for the full National Tea Day experience
- The event isn’t just about tea! Enjoy a dedicated Tea ‘n’ Tipple Boulevard where you will be able to enjoy a tea infused cocktail or take part in a mixology masterclass.
- In the red Carpet Zone chat to friends over tea and bubbles to get the par-tea started
- All in the beautiful surroundings of Chiswick House and Gardens
- There is no better way to celebrate National Tea Day 2018.
- So, what are you waiting for, get the kettle on and book your tickets!
- Saturday 21st & Sunday 22nd April 2018
- Opening Hours: Main Fes-Tea-Val: 10am-17:30pm
- Tea ’n’ Tipple Boulevard: 10am-9pm
- £8.50 for Single Ticket (Adult/Child over 4 yrs), 15% off
- £20 Family Ticket (2 Adults & 2 Children), 20% off
- Under 4s go free!
- E-ticket only valid for date chosen at purchase
- Both adults and children will require a ticket
- No parking is available at the event, it is recommended that all guests take public transport
- No refunds available
- Please present you LittleBird e-Ticket at the entrance
- You will receive your e-Ticket via e-mail after purchase