Madame Tussaud's London - The Home of Famous Fun
Madame Tussaud's, London
Suitable for 0-100 years
Ever felt like you were destined for the dizzy heights of fame and fortune? Then you’ll feel right at home at the original Madame Tussauds, one of London's most popular attractions filled with astonishingly lifelike waxworks of our biggest stars. Get sporty in the interactive Sport Zone, where you can join Lewis Hamilton on the track or beat Beckham as you score a top-class penalty.
- Get up close and personal with more than 250 lifelike wax figures of your favourite celebrities!
- Star in immersive experiences like Alien: Escape, The Voice UK and Star Wars
- Take the stage with Britney Spears or have a photo with The Queen on the Royal Balcony
- Star Wars fans can get the ultimate selfie with Han Solo, Chewbacca & Yoda in the epic new experience featuring the most iconic movie moments!
- This is one A-list party you’ll definitely want to RSVP to!
- Be wowed by the 4D experience.
Disabled Access: Madame Tussauds would like to welcome everyone to our famous attraction regardless of their ability or disability. The majority of facilities and entertainment are designed to be fully accessible to disabled guests. However, one area, a themed ride known as the 'Spirit of London' which opened in 1991 is a continuously moving ride requiring some physical endeavour to board and disembark and is therefore unfortunately not accessible due to health and safety considerations. MTL Staff will ensure that Guests with disabilities are transported safely from floor to floor within our building by means of a lift specially designated for this purpose. Most facilities and entertainment are designed to be fully accessible to disabled guests. For detailed information, please speak to one of our customer service representatives. Children aged 4 and below are free.
- Offer ends 1st July 2018
- Only valid for entry AFTER 1pm
- £27 for Child Ticket (4-15yrs)
- £32 for Adult Ticket
- Savings are based on Public Gate Price
In order to gain entry you must present a printed copy of your voucher.
Guests should redeem their vouchers at DOOR 1 for a timed ticket and enter the attraction to start their experience via DOOR 2.
Please note that at Peak Times and at weekends queues may be longer than usual. 12pm - 3pm is usually when the attraction is at its busiest during these periods.
Child ages: 4-15. Children under 4 are free
Child under 16 years old need to be accompanied by an Adult 18+
Open Daily: 9am to 4pm (last admission)
- No refunds or exchanges.
For any queries call on +44 (0) 207 3326 439 . Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm