ZSL: London Zoo, Zoo It Yourself this Summer
ZSL London Zoo, Regent's Park
24 July - 1 September 2019
Suitable for 0-16 years
With over 800 amazing animal species to discover, as well as live shows and fantastic, immersive exhibits including Tiger Territory, London Zoo is an unmissable attraction.
Come face-to-face with lions, tigers, gorillas and many more with daily animal talks, feeds and demonstrations.
This summer, kids can get a taste of life behind the scenes of the Zoo in a fun-packed, role-playing experience over the summer holidays with Zoo It Yourself! Join the works crew to help build the enclosure by flattening the ground using a ride on digger, drilling, and solving drain pipe connecting puzzles. And of course once the space is ready it’s time for the animals to arrive! New Zoo recruits will help our veterinary team carry out health checks on soft toy animals to make sure they are fit and well before they move in.
Then, when the exhibit has been built, they can join the gardening team to carefully choose the right plants, flowers and herbs to create a perfect natural space for the animals to move into.
- Visit Land of the Lions and come face to face with the majestic Asiatic lions that roam there!
- Explore the lush world of the Sumatran tiger
- Get up close to the zoo’s western lowland gorillas and learn through interactive activities and exhibits.
- Explore the new Animal Adventure Zone (opening 31 July) with a new play area including water splash zone too!
- Head down to Penguin Beach and watch Humboldt Penguins dive, swim, frolic and feed.
- Understand more about life in the rainforest, with sloths, monkeys and armadillos in the Rainforest Life exhibit.
- pat goats, sheep and chickens and have fun in the educational play areas at the Children's Zoo
- Enjoy daily events including a selection of keeper talks, animal feeds and animal demonstrations.
- Zoo It Yourself is recommended for children aged 4-10 years old and is included in the Zoo’s entry price.
Sessions will run from 11am - 5pm. There's no need to book a session in advance, simply turn up on the day.
- The London Zoo Aquarium will be permanently closed from the 22nd October 2019. However, many of their wonderful aquatic animals will be back in 2020 when they rehome them in the exciting new corals exhibit, to be built in the lower floor of the B.U.G.S building.
Until 30th August 2019
- £17.30 for Child Ticket (Ages 3-15)
- £26.60 for Adult Ticket
- £23.90 for Concession Ticket
2nd September 2019 - 3rd April 2020
- £14.90 for Child Ticket (Ages 3-15)
- £22.90 for Adult Ticket
- £20.60 for Concession Ticket
- Children aged 2 and under enter free of charge!
- Save 10% compared with Ticket Prices at the Gate*
- *Inclusive of a voluntary 10% donation to help fun wildlife conservation work around the world
Disabled Access: Wheelchair access is available throughout the park however as the Zoo contains a lot of listed buildings and some have minor restrictions.
Parking space subject to availability. Only valid in conjunction with a paid for Zoo entry ticket.
In order to gain entry you must present a printed copy of your voucher.
Last admission is one hour before closing time.
Some animal exhibits may close up to 30 minutes before closing time.
Child ages: 3-15. Children under 3 are free. Children under 16 will not be admitted without an adult
Open daily from: 10am to 4pm. Last admission: 3pm. Closures: 25th December
- No refunds or exchanges.
For any queries call on +44 (0) 207 3326 439 . Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm
- Please print out and take your e-Ticket to the office along with photo ID to collect your entrance tickets to London Zoo.
- Your e-Ticket is only valid for the date you booked.
Not currently available.