ZSL: London Zoo
ZSL London Zoo, Regent's Park
Suitable for 0-16 years
With over 800 amazing animal species to discover, as well as live shows and fantastic, immersive exhibits, ZSL London Zoo makes for an unmissable family day out!
- Visit Land of the Lions and be transported to the vibrant Sasan Gir where you'll come face to face with the majestic Asiatic lions that roam there!
- Explore the lush world of the Sumatran tiger and learn about these awesome predators.
- Get up close to the zoo’s western lowland gorillas in a natural environment and learn more about them through interactive activities and exhibits.
- Head down to Penguin Beach and watch London’s largest colony of Humboldt Penguins dive, swim, frolic and feed.
- Understand more about life in the rainforest, with sloths, monkeys and armadillos in the Rainforest Life exhibit.
- Smaller children will love the Children’s Zoo – they can visit the Touch Zone and pat goats, sheep and chickens and have fun in the educational play areas.
- Daily events take place on site for visitors, including a selection of keeper talks, animal feeds and animal demonstrations.With over 800 amazing animal species to discover, as well as live shows and fantastic, immersive exhibits including Tiger Territory, London Zoo is an unmissable attraction.
- From £18 for Child Ticket (Ages 3-15)
- From £24.30 for Adult Ticket
- From £75.80 for Family Ticket (2 Adults + 2 Children)
- From £21.90 for Student/Senior Ticket
- Children aged 2 and under enter free of charge!
- Save 10% compared with Ticket Prices at the Gate*
- *Inclusive of a voluntary 10% donation to help fun wildlife conservation work around the world
Disabled Access: Wheelchair access is available throughout the park however as the Zoo contains a lot of listed buildings some have minor restrictions.
Parking space subject to availability. Only valid in conjunction with a paid for Zoo entry ticket.
In order to gain entry you must present a printed copy of your voucher.
Last admission is one hour before closing time.
Some animal exhibits may close up to 30 minutes before closing time.
Child ages: 3-15. Children under 3 are free. Children under 16 will not be admitted without an adult
Open daily from: 10am to 4pm. Last admission: 3pm. Closures: 25th December
- No refunds or exchanges.
For any queries call on +44 (0) 207 3326 439 . Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm
- Please print out and take your e-Ticket to the office along with photo ID to collect your entrance tickets to London Zoo.
- Your e-Ticket is only valid for the date you booked.