ZSL: London Zoo
ZSL London Zoo, Regent's Park
Suitable for 0-16 years
With over 800 amazing animal species to discover, as well as live shows and fantastic, immersive exhibits including Tiger Territory, London Zoo is an unmissable attraction.
- Visit Land of the Lions and come face to face with the majestic Asiatic lions that roam there!
- Explore the lush world of the Sumatran tiger
- Get up close to the zoo’s western lowland gorillas and learn through interactive activities and exhibits.
- Head down to Penguin Beach and watch Humboldt Penguins dive, swim, frolic and feed.
- Understand more about life in the rainforest, with sloths, monkeys and armadillos in the Rainforest Life exhibit.
- pat goats, sheep and chickens and have fun in the educational play areas at the Children's Zoo
- Enjoy daily events including a selection of keeper talks, animal feeds and animal demonstrations.
- From £18 for Child Ticket (Ages 3-15)
- From £24.30 for Adult Ticket
- From £75.80 for Family Ticket (2 Adults + 2 Children)
- From £21.90 for Student/Senior Ticket
- Children aged 2 and under enter free of charge!
- Save 10% compared with Ticket Prices at the Gate*
- *Inclusive of a voluntary 10% donation to help fun wildlife conservation work around the world
Disabled Access: Wheelchair access is available throughout the park however as the Zoo contains a lot of listed buildings some have minor restrictions.
Parking space subject to availability. Only valid in conjunction with a paid for Zoo entry ticket.
In order to gain entry you must present a printed copy of your voucher.
Last admission is one hour before closing time.
Some animal exhibits may close up to 30 minutes before closing time.
Child ages: 3-15. Children under 3 are free. Children under 16 will not be admitted without an adult
Open daily from: 10am to 4pm. Last admission: 3pm. Closures: 25th December
- No refunds or exchanges.
For any queries call on +44 (0) 207 3326 439 . Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm
- Please print out and take your e-Ticket to the office along with photo ID to collect your entrance tickets to London Zoo.
- Your e-Ticket is only valid for the date you booked.