ZSL: London Zoo - Vets in Action this Half Term
ZSL London Zoo, Regent's Park
Test your animal care skills this Half Term
Vets in Action running 16th - 24th February 2019
Suitable for 0-16 years
With over 800 amazing animal species to discover, as well as live shows and fantastic, immersive exhibits including Tiger Territory, London Zoo is an unmissable attraction.
This half-term, young animal enthusiasts will be able to experience first-hand the exciting tasks ZSL London Zoo vets undertake on a daily basis with Vets in Action. After arriving at the Zoo’s Animal Hospital, children will be placed in the heart of the action assisting the team with procedures on poorly soft toy animals in our specially-recreated interactive vet centre. They can then put their newly-learnt skills into practice by giving a toy tiger cub a health check and operating on a cuddly turtle.
Vets in Action is a fun hands-on role-playing experience exploring the life of a Zoo vet, giving children hands-on opportunities to get a behind the scenes look at the work of the Zoo.
- Visit Land of the Lions and come face to face with the majestic Asiatic lions that roam there!
- Vets in Action is running from the Saturday 16th - Sunday 24th Feb from 11am - 4pm
- Explore the lush world of the Sumatran tiger
- Get up close to the zoo’s western lowland gorillas and learn through interactive activities and exhibits.
- Head down to Penguin Beach and watch Humboldt Penguins dive, swim, frolic and feed.
- Understand more about life in the rainforest, with sloths, monkeys and armadillos in the Rainforest Life exhibit.
- pat goats, sheep and chickens and have fun in the educational play areas at the Children's Zoo
- Enjoy daily events including a selection of keeper talks, animal feeds and animal demonstrations.
- From £18 for Child Ticket (Ages 3-15)
- From £24.30 for Adult Ticket
- From £75.80 for Family Ticket (2 Adults + 2 Children)
- From £21.90 for Student/Senior Ticket
- Children aged 2 and under enter free of charge!
- Save 10% compared with Ticket Prices at the Gate*
- *Inclusive of a voluntary 10% donation to help fun wildlife conservation work around the world
Disabled Access: Wheelchair access is available throughout the park however as the Zoo contains a lot of listed buildings some have minor restrictions.
Parking space subject to availability. Only valid in conjunction with a paid for Zoo entry ticket.
In order to gain entry you must present a printed copy of your voucher.
Last admission is one hour before closing time.
Some animal exhibits may close up to 30 minutes before closing time.
Child ages: 3-15. Children under 3 are free. Children under 16 will not be admitted without an adult
Open daily from: 10am to 4pm. Last admission: 3pm. Closures: 25th December
- No refunds or exchanges.
For any queries call on +44 (0) 207 3326 439 . Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm
- Please print out and take your e-Ticket to the office along with photo ID to collect your entrance tickets to London Zoo.
- Your e-Ticket is only valid for the date you booked.