London Bridge Experience and Tombs - Discover London's Darkest History, Save 40% + Fast Track for just £1 extra!
The London Bridge Experience, London Bridge
Dates available until 31st March 2019
Suitable for 12+ years
Become part of London's gruesome history as you uncover the dark secrets that lie beneath the world’s most haunted bridge. A frighteningly fabulous day out this October half term and educational too. You'll see, hear and even smell what London Bridge was like throughout the ages.
Laugh, scream and cheer your way through 2,000 years of history during the London Bridge Experience, then go down into the vaults of the bridge, known as London Tombs, and enter into a heart-pumping scare-maze themed upon your worst fears!
- 2 incredible attractions in 1 – the London Bridge Experience & London Tombs.
- Giving the kids a history lesson they’ll actually pay attention to - the perfect Summer activity.
- Relive 2000 years of London’s spooky history as you venture through London’s historic streets.
- Battle a Roman Army with Queen Boudica and watch out for William Wallace’s head.
- Experience medieval life and relive the Great Fire of London.
- Then head down (if you dare) to London Tombs under London Bridge Station .
- Winner of the UK’s scariest attraction for 10 years in a row, the Tombs is not for the faint-hearted.
- The perfect indoor family treat for those looking for a horrifyingly good time.
If the little ones want to experience the Tombs but are too scared please ask the actors at the entrance of the Tombs for a Guardian Angel tour.
They still get to go through the Tombs but will be protected by a Guardian Angel, meaning none of the mad detainees will scare them or chase them so they can still enjoy the full experience without worrying about being scared.
- Dates available until 31st March 2019
- Monday to Friday: Open at 10am, with first entry at 10.30am. Last entry is at 5pm
- Saturdays: open until 6pm
- £14.25 for Child Ticket (5-15yrs), 34% off
- £16.50 for Adult Ticket, 41% off
- £15.25 for Child Ticket + Fast Track (5-15yrs), 34% off
- £17.50 for Adult Ticket + Fast Track, 41% off
- Children aged 4 and under are given free entry to The London Bridge Experience it is not recommend to bring children of this age
- Savings are based on the door prices
- Not recommended for children under the age of 4 years old.
- There is no age restriction in the London Bridge Experience, however, children up to the age of 15 must be accompanied by a supervising adult.
- No photography and recording of any kind is permitted inside any part of either The London Bridge Experience or The London Tombs.
- Child ages 5-15 years. An adult means a person that is at least 16 years old.
- The London Bridge Experience & London Tombs lasts, on average, 1 hour, but due to the nature of the Experience being an interactive show the length of it depends how engaged the audience are, so it is recommended that you allow for 1 hour 15.
- Your ticket will only be valid for visits on the date you select when booking.
- No refunds available
- Please print and present your e-Ticket at the entrance to the London Bridge Experience
- You will receive your e-Ticket via e-mail after purchase
- You will be taken to AttractionTix's website to make your purchase