London Bridge Experience and Tombs - Discover London's Darkest History, Save 45% + Fast Track for just £1 extra!
The London Bridge Experience, London Bridge
Dates available until 31st March 2019
Suitable for 12+ years
This 2-part attraction ticks all the boxes: funny, historical, creepy but overall, horrifyingly educational fun! Combining interactive, character-led fun with a haunting trip through a dark and eventful 2000 year history, the London Bridge Experience and Tombs promises a fantastic family day out that will challenge even the bravest!
- Discover the story of the very first bridge inception, as well as it's many falls!
- Witness Boudicca battle with the Romans...
- Learn of the gruesome fate that became those who would betray the Monarch...
- Look out for Jack the Ripper at The Star Inn!
- Take a trip through the time tunnel but beware what awaits at the other end…
- Be it spiders, clowns or tiny spaces, be prepared to face your greatest fears as you enter the London Tombs, or at least scream your socks off!
For younger visitors (aged 16 and under) who want the full experience but minus the worry of being scared, there is an alternative 'Guardian Angel' tour option available, which can be arranged upon entry to the Tombs.
- Dates available until 31st March 2019
- Monday to Friday: Open at 10am, with first entry at 10.30am. Last entry is at 5pm
- Saturdays: open until 6pm
- £13.25 for Child Ticket (5-15yrs), 41% off
- £15.50 for Adult Ticket, 45% off
- £14.25 for Child Ticket + Fast Track (5-15yrs), 37% off
- £16.50 for Adult Ticket + Fast Track, 41% off
- Children aged 4 and under are given free entry to The London Bridge Experience it is not recommend to bring children of this age
- Savings are based on the door prices
- Not recommended for children under the age of 4 years old.
- There is no age restriction in the London Bridge Experience, however, children up to the age of 15 must be accompanied by a supervising adult.
- No photography and recording of any kind is permitted inside any part of either The London Bridge Experience or The London Tombs.
- Child ages 5-15 years. An adult means a person that is at least 16 years old.
- The London Bridge Experience & London Tombs lasts, on average, 1 hour, but due to the nature of the Experience being an interactive show the length of it depends how engaged the audience are, so it is recommended that you allow for 1 hour 15.
- Your ticket will only be valid for visits on the date you select when booking.
- No refunds available
- Please print and present your e-Ticket at the entrance to the London Bridge Experience
- You will receive your e-Ticket via e-mail after purchase
- You will be taken to AttractionTix's website to make your purchase