LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort - Book Now for Unforgettable Family Fun with the Spring Sale!
Offer includes School Holidays!
Offer ends midnight Tuesday 21st May 2019
Suitable for 0-100 years
Build memories that will last a lifetime and visit the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort. Bursting with LEGO® magic with over 55 rides, live shows and attractions what will you choose to do first?
Enjoy an unforgettable break this May Half Term or Summer Holiday and save up to £40 per family! Join Lord Vampyre at his spooky new ride, the Haunted House Monster Party - Fun for the whole family, he'll turn the house upside down! Or become part of the action as you join your local LEGO City Police Officers in the brand new 4D movie LEGO® CITY 4D – Office in Pursuit!
- All LEGOLAND® Holiday packages include 2nd Day FREE, an overnight stay and a delicious breakfast!
- Save on stays at selected family-friendly partner hotels
- Or experience exclusive Resort benefits when you stay at the LEGOLAND® Resort Hotel or LEGOLAND® Castle Hotel
- Either way, you're guaranteed an enchanted LEGOLAND Holiday that your family will never forget!
- Over 55 rides, live shows, and attractions
- Build an adventure in the Land of the Vikings, Knights Kingdom, Adventure Land, Miniland and so much more!
- Say YES to extra family time this Spring!
- Book by midnight Tuesday 21st May 2019
- Valid on all breaks until 2nd November 2019
- Stay at a nearby partner hotel from £52per person
- Based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing a standard room at the Holiday Inn Reading South on Fridays or Saturdays throughout 2019.
- Or stay at the Resort from £103 per person, that's just £412 for a family of 4
- Based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing a standard room at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Hotel on 4th, 21st and 22nd August and 2nd and 4th September 2019.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- This offer ends at midnight on Tuesday 21st May 2019.
- Nearby accommodation lead price of £52per person and is based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing a standard room at the Holiday Inn Reading South on Fridays or Saturdays throughout 2019.
- Resort Accommodation lead price of £103 per person (£412 for 4) is based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing a standard room at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Hotel on 4th, 21st and 22nd August and 2nd and 4th September 2019.
- *Breakfast is included with all packages unless stated otherwise at the time of booking.
- Children under the age of 3 go free into LEGOLAND® Windsor’s Resort.
- Resort benefits, extras and activities are subject to change and availability.
- Exclusive extras and Resort benefits are subject to change and availability.
- Free LEGO® gift in room applies to children between and including 3 and 11 years old.
- Pirate-themed splash pool has a maximum capacity and opening times may vary.
- **When you stay at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Hotel or LEGOLAND® Castle Hotel you will be able to access the Park 30 minutes early (between 9:30am – 10am) and enjoy selected rides, including The Haunted House Monster Party, L-Drivers, LEGO® City Driving School.
- All rides and attractions are subject to change and availability.
- 2nd Day FREE is a Park entry day and must be taken on consecutive stay dates with a hotel stay in the middle.
- 2nd Day FREE is valid in the Theme Park only and does not apply when the Park is closed on the 2nd day of your stay.
- ***Please note that Drench Towers will not open in temperatures below 10 Degrees Celsius (50 Degrees Fahrenheit).
- Please see legoland.co.uk for updates on ride open dates.
- LEGO®, the LEGO® logo, the Brick and Knob configurations, the Minifigure, NINJAGO, DUPLO and LEGOLAND® are trademarks of the LEGO® Group.