How to Unplug Your Child by Liat Hughes Joshi, 67% off
Are you fed up of seeing your children with their eyes glued to a screen? How to Unplug Your Child provides 101 fun ways that you can convince your kids to turn off their gadgets and enjoy doing things in real life. A brilliant way to give children different ideas for things to do at school, at the weekend and over holidays.
- Split into bite-sized chapters
- From fun indoors to activities on the go and cooking to science and nature
- Ideas for all ages - from preschoolers through to screen-obsessed teens.
- Help your children swap the screen for the sunshine
- £2.99 for How to Unplug Your Child by Liat Hughes Joshi, 67% off
- Publisher: Summersdale
- Format: Hardback
- Dimensions: 20.5cm x 13.5cm