HMS Belfast - Climb Aboard This Unique WWII Battleship and Discover Life at Sea!
HMS Belfast, Southbank
Brings History to Life!
Booking Until: 31st Dec 2018
Suitable for 0-100 years
Part of Imperial War Museums the HMS Belfast was once home to a crew of up to 950 men now this magnificent ship tells the stories of those who lived and worked on board this warship during the Second World War and beyond.
Explore nine decks of amazing history, from the daily drudgery of peeling spuds in the Galley to the sights and sounds of controlling a fleet of ships in the interactive Operations Room.
- Imagine sleeping in one of the tightly-packed hammocks during convoy duties in icy Arctic waters.
- How about being stationed deep in the bowels of the ship when she opened fire in support of Allied troops on D-Day.
- Hear veterans’ first-hand experiences in the Life at Sea exhibition.
- Discover for yourself what it would have been like to be in the midst of a battle in the thrilling Gun Turret Experience.
- Take control of a fleet off North Borneo in the interactive Operations Room.
- Find out about the experiences of those on board the ship in the Life at Sea exhibition.
- £7.70 for Child Tickets
- £12.35 for Concession Tickets
- £15.45 for Adult (16+) Tickets
- Children under 5 are FREE.
- Booking Until: 31st Dec 2018
- Opening Hours: March to October 10am-6pm (Last admission 5pm) November to February 10am-5pm (Last admission 4pm).
- During adverse weather conditions, it may become necessary for certain ladders and upper decks on HMS Belfast to be closed at short notice.
- Children are aged 5-15yrs.
- No refunds are available after purchase.