FAMILY PASS MEMBERS ONLY Thames Rocket, the Award Winning Thames Speedboat Adventure, 15% off
Proudly ranked as London's #1 Outdoor Activity by TripAdvisor
- Whoop as you whoosh up to speeds of 30 knots (35mph!).
- Take in the incredible sights from Big Ben to Tower Bridge.
- The original speedboat sightseeing Thames cruise in London - the one that started it all.
- See the capital’s most famous sights with all the added thrills and spills of racing on the river
- Received numerous ‘Best Tourist Attraction’ awards, 5* from TimeOut and have cruised their way through 8 consecutive years of ‘Certificate of Excellence’ from Trip Advisor
- Ultimate London Adventure
- Captain Kidd's Canary Wharf Voyage
- Thames Barrier Explorer’s Voyage
- Break the Barrier
LittleBird Top Tip
To find out more about Captain Kidd's Canary Wharf experience, click here
Dates and Prices:
Ultimate London Adventure and Captain Kidd’s Canary Wharf Voyage
- Experiences available daily 09:00 until dusk, Thursday to Sunday (November to February)
- Adult tickets, £38.21 (15% discount)
- Child tickets (14 years and under), £25.46 (15% discount)
Thames Barrier Explorer’s Voyage
- Experiences available Friday (PM), Saturday and Sunday
- Adult tickets, £46.71 (15% discount)
- Child tickets (14 years and under = £38.81 (15% discount)
Break The Barrier
- Experiences available Friday, Saturday and Sunday (PM)
- Adult tickets £39.91 (15% discount)
- Child tickets – 10 - 14 years = £28.86 (15% discount)
- Suitable for all ages
- All attendees must have a ticket, even if a child is to sit in a parents lap they must have a valid ticket
- For all ages and all weathers
- Thames Rockets do not allow mothers at any stage of pregnancy on board any of their experiences
- Thames Rockets advises you NOT to travel if you have any historical or current backbone conditions or complaints
- Children must be 14 years and under, any person with a child ticket must be accompanied by an adult.
- You will book your date and session by directly on the Thames Rockets website where your saving will be automatically applied
- Guests will need to check-in 15 minutes before their sailing.
- Subject to availability
- For all FAQs please see here
- Ultimate London Adventure (50 minute)
- Captain Kidd’s Canary Wharf Voyage (50 minute)
- Thames Barrier Explorer’s Voyage (80 minute)
- Break The Barrier (40 minute)