FAMILY PASS MEMBERS ONLY: Museum of Brands, Exploring how brands shape our world. 50% off
A family trip down memory lane, one brand at a time
Curious consumers and advert-addicts wanted! Pop down to the Museum of Brands to discover 150 years of history through the lens of the marketplace. Explore the way brands have shaped – and are shaped by – our world, our culture, and even your life! Featuring over 15,000 original items, you’ll see how household names and well-loved brands have evolved and developed to suit the world around them.
- Be amazed at the once-cutting-edge antiques from past generations from your parents and grandparents’ toys and games to their favourite sweets and snacks!
- Kids will love following the free family trail to see how all their favourite chocs, sweeties, cereals and more have evolved from their classic designs to the colourful creations of today
- Enjoy fascinating exhibitions covering topics from the past, the present and the future
- Don’t forget to pop into the Museum café, where delicious fresh lunches are offered daily, along with coffees, teas, and more
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy your refreshments while taking in the beauty of the picturesque courtyard garden
- Hear from the experts! Check out what Talks are on and learn more about the cultural and social effects of branding and marketing in our world
LittleBird Top Tip
Don’t forget to visit the Branding Hall to discover must-see temporary exhibitions and enjoy seasonal family activities!
- Monday to Saturday : 10:00 – 18:00
- Sunday and Bank Holidays: 11:00 – 17:00
Prices (With Saving):
- Adults: £4.50
- Children: £2.50
- Concessions: £3.50
- Family: £12.00
- Under 7s: Free!
- To qualify for the saving you must visit with at least one adult and one child