FAMILY PASS MEMBER ONLY: London Open Top Sightseeing Tour - A Favourite Treat for the Whole Family, 20% off
See London on board an original 1960’s Routemaster bus
Suitable for 5+ years
- Perfect activity for the weekends and school holidays
- Discover London in 1 hr 15 mins
- Bring London’s iconic landmark’s to life with the kids
- See London’s iconic buildings including Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, the London Eye, the Tower of London and The Shard
- Great for seeing London with the little ones tire easily.
- First Class comedic tour guides
- An entertaining and educational tour of London
- On board an original 1960’s Routemaster bus.
- A day of classic fun for the whole family!
LittleBird Top Tip
The tours start and finish point is a great location, just a hop, skip and a jump from Trafalgar Square and the National Portrait Gallery - free entry all year round, and on a nice day, why not head to St James Park.
- Running daily at 12.05pm, 2.10pm & 4.10pm
- 4.10pm everyday during the holiday seasons.
- 10.35am Every Saturday and Sunday during the holiday seasons.
- £12.80 for Child Ticket (5-15yrs), 20% off
- £19.20 for Adult Ticket, 20% off
- £48.80 for Family Ticket (2 Adults & 2 Children), 20% off
- £14.40 for students, seniors, concessions, 20% off
- Under 5s Go Free. Please note only one child under 5 years old per adult may travel for free provided they do not occupy a seat to the exclusion of a fare-paying passenger
- Choice of seats and deck are given on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Subject to Availability.
- Booking is necessary via email.
- Seating on the upper deck is not guaranteed.
- Please book as early as possible to ensure you get the dates you want.
- 75-minute tour of London
- Under 16’s must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Only one child under 5 years old per adult may travel for free provided they do not occupy a seat to the exclusion of a fare-paying passenger
- Customer must arrive 10 minutes before the start of the tour as the bus cannot wait for latecomers and tickets are non-transferable.
- Tour leaves from Northumberland Avenue, outside the Grand Hotel, just off Trafalgar Square. The Nearest Tubes are Charing Cross and Embankment.
- Please take/ wear appropriate clothing as no refunds will be given for bad weather
- Smoking, eating, and drinks other than bottled water are not permitted on the bus.
- Our buses are classic 1960s Routemasters which are unfortunately not wheelchair accessible.
- For any enquiries please call 0844 318 7655
- Select your tickets
- Select your date and time
- Click "Proceed to secure payment"
- Add your personal details before entering the code in the promo box and click "submit" to the right of the promo box
- Only then will your saving be applied