Epping Ongar Railway - Unlimited Travel for the Day with 3 in 1 Ticket, Up to 36% off
Epping Ongar Railway, Essex
All aboard for a unique family day out!
Selected dates from Friday 27th July - Sunday 2nd September 2018
Suitable for 0-100 years
Step back in time as you pass through picturesque countryside, beautiful forest and historic towns on the longest heritage railway in Essex. Epping Ongar Railway's vintage buses start from the front door of Epping and Shenfield stations, and whisk you back in time to the period stations, with heritage steam and diesel hauled trains.
All travel tickets are flexible so that you can start your journey at any location and tailor your day out to suit you, with travel valid on each heritage transport as many times as you'd like (at peak times the fair usage policy applies)
- Both steam and diesel trains, plus heritage buses
- All three heritage transport experiences are included in one great value ticket
- Valid all day long
- Each station and stop is unique, situated in some of Essex's finest countryside take a look at what's along the branch here
- No visit to the railway is complete without visiting the Gift Shops at Ongar or North Weald
- The friendly volunteer team will be pleased to welcome and assist you!
- Cold drinks, ice cream, chocolates and snacks are always available from the Café
One of the great features of the Epping Ongar Railway is that it's easy to get to by public transport - especially important in London. Take the tube to Epping Underground Station and the heritage bus will pick you up from right outside.
Alternatively, there are two morning buses from Shenfield Station (be sure to check the timetables). Parking is available at Epping Underground Station and Ongar Town Centre for which charges may apply.
- Friday 27th July
- Saturday 28th July
- Sunday 29th July
- Friday 3rd August
- Friday 10th August
- Friday 17th August
- Friday 24th August
- Friday 31st August
- Saturday 1st September
- Sunday 2nd September
- £4.50 for Child Tickets, 36% off
- £8.40 for Senior Tickets (over 60, ID will be requested) , 35% off
- £9 for Adult Tickets, 36% off
- £23 for Family Tickets (2 Adults & up to 3 Children/ 1 Adult & up to 4 Children), 36% off
- All three heritage transport experiences are included in one ticket.
- Travel tickets are valid for unlimited travel on the trains and buses, ALL day long.
- Only valid for the date for which you have purchased.
- All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult, who assumes all responsibility for them.
- Please see online timetable for exact train and bus times on the days here
- Details of the times of trains, connecting heritage bus services and the fares are here
- For crowd safety and security, you will need to purchase a valid travel or platform ticket to enter the platforms areas.
- Step-free access available on trains; no step-free access on buses.
- All bookings are subject to the Railway's standard terms and conditions.
- 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted.
- Please print out your e-Ticket and present it along with personal ID at the entrance
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.