The Spring Knitting & Stitching Show - More Craft than you can Shake a Knitting Needle At, up to 26% off
Get planning ahead for 2018!
Thursday 1st - Sunday 4th March 2018
Suitable for 0-100 years
Reams of fabric, yards of yarn and a treasure trove of accessories. If you have a creative eye and a love of all-things knit & purl, look no further than The Spring Knitting & Stitching Show at Olympia.
Whether you're there to have a go at something new, master an old skill, restock your yarn stores or be inspired by the stunning galleries its craft heaven for people of any skill level.
- THE stitching and craft event of 2018
- Over 200 exhibitors
- Stock up on essential supplies as well as creative craft inspiration
- Sewing, beadwork, cross stitch, dressmaking, embroidery, felt-making
- Jewellery-making, lace-making, knitting and crochet, patchwork and quilting, spinning, weaving and dyeing tapestry
- Hundreds of specialist workshops to choose from, for all levels
- Thursday 1st March 10-7pm (Late 3-7pm)
- Friday 2nd March 10-5.30pm
- Saturday 3rd March 10-5.30pm
- Sunday 4th March 10-5pm
- £5 for Child ticket (Ages 5-18), 17% off
- £10 for Adult ticket, 26% off
- £28 for Family Ticket (2 Adults & 2 Children), 18% off
- £6 for Late Entry Adult Ticket (Thursday 1st March 3-7pm only), 20% off
- Under 5’s go free
- Specialist workshops and The Dressmaking Studio classes are at an extra cost and can be booked in advance directly on The Knitting & Stitching Show website, up until midday on Wednesday 28th Feb 2018
- Only valid for the date you have purchased for
- When accompanying somebody in the capacity of carer, your entry to the Show is free of charge. To request a carer ticket please contact The Knitting & Stitching Show here
- No refunds available
- Please print out your e-ticket and present it at the entrance
- Your e-tickets will be sent to you via email after purchase
Sorry, currently unavailable.