DreamWorks Tours: Shrek's Adventure! London - Interactive Fun with your Favourite Characters
County Hall, Southbank
Join the adventure and become the hero of London’s only fairy-tale walk-through experience!
Suitable for 3-12 years
Step into and star in your very own hilarious, mad-cap adventure to the kingdom of Far Far Away surrounded by Shrek and his much loved Dreamworks friends.
- Will you collect all the special ingredients needed for the magic spell to transport you safely home?
- Visit Cinderella in Shrek’s swamp and bump into Puss in Boots
- Rescue Pinocchio from the wheel of torture and cook up a magic spell with the Muffin Man
- Fairy-tale themed shows with a good dose of Donkey’s cheekiness, amazing animation and captivating storytelling from the producers of Shrek
- Meet your favourite DreamWorks pals in the interactive arrivals hall after your tour
- Netmums Recommended - 99% of mums who visited Shrek's Adventure! London would recommend it to others.
- This OGRE SIZED experience lasts for approximately 75 minutes
LittleBird Top Tip
"It was a fantastic day and we’d all love to go again." - Find out more about what to expect from LittleBird Mum Ellen in her recent blog or see what LittleBird Mum Alex got up to on her recent trip where they got face to face with the stars of the new How to Train your Dragon film
- You will select a date and a timeslot when you make your purchase
- Monday – Friday: 11am – 5pm
- Saturday: 10am – 6pm
- Sunday: 10am - 5pm
- Adult (16+), from £27
- Child (2-15), from £21.50
- 2 and below go free.
- Prices do vary depending on date and availability.
- E-tickets are valid for the time and date stated.
- Join the “next show” line at your booked timeslot with your e-ticket.
- No refunds or exchanges.