DreamWorks Tours: Shrek's Adventure! London - Interactive Fun with your Favourite Characters
County Hall, Southbank
Suitable for 3-12 years
Step into and star in your very own hilarious, mad-cap adventure to the kingdom of Far Far Away surrounded by Shrek and his much loved Dreamworks friends.
- Will you collect all the special ingredients needed for the magic spell to transport you safely home?
- Visit Cinderella in Shrek’s swamp and bump into Puss in Boots
- Rescue Pinocchio from the wheel of torture and cook up a magic spell with the Muffin Man
- Fairy-tale themed shows with a good dose of Donkey’s cheekiness, amazing animation and captivating storytelling from the producers of Shrek
- Meet your favourite DreamWorks pals in the interactive arrivals hall after your tour
- Netmums Recommended - 99% of mums who visited Shrek's Adventure! London would recommend it to others.
- This OGRE SIZED experience lasts for approximately 75 minutes
Just landed: Following the launch of the hotly anticipated movie release of How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World, budding Dragon trainers will have the chance to come face to face with the new dragon, Light Fury, exclusively at Shrek’s Adventure! Venture into the mysterious cave to meet her and everyone’s favourite dragon, Toothless, and more.
LittleBird Top Tip
"It was a fantastic day and we’d all love to go again." - Find out more about what to expect from LittleBird Mum Ellen in her recent blog or see what LittleBird Mum Alex got up to on her recent trip where they got face to face with the stars of the new How to Train your Dragon film
- You will select a date and a timeslot when you make your purchase
- Monday – Friday: 11am – 5pm
- Saturday: 10am – 6pm
- Sunday: 10am - 5pm
- £17 for Child Advanced Ticket (3-15yrs)
- £21 for Adult Advanced Ticket
- £24 for Child Same-Day Ticket (3-15yrs)
- £30 for Adult Same-Day Ticket
- 2 and below go free.
- E-tickets are valid for the time and date stated.
- Join the “next show” line at your booked timeslot with your e-ticket.
- No refunds or exchanges.
Pregnant Guests are welcome to visit Shrek’s Adventure London! At any time during their pregnancy and take part in our shows with the exception of the Magic Bus Ride. Please ensure that the Magic Bus Ride operator is informed so that the bus can be bypassed. No child or children under the age of 14 will be admitted to Shrek’s Adventure London! Unless accompanied or supervised by an adult. The magic bus ride is a 4D cinema experience that includes sudden motion, water sprays, air blasts, fog and aromas. You should not experience this section of the tour if you suffer from any disorder or condition that may be affected by any of the above or if you have an overly sensitive nose and don’t like the smell of swamps! There is a minimum height restriction of 0.9 metres.
The ride is not suitable for guests who suffer from the conditions below:
- Back or Neck pain or any weakness in those areas
- Motion Sickness
- If you have a heart condition or if you are fitted with a pacemaker
- Any other chronic illness
- Disabled guests pay standard price and their carer is free of charge.
- The ride is accessible to wheelchair users who are able to transfer into the ride seat and have the ability to sit upright and brace themselves.
- To ensure the safety of guests only two wheelchair users per hour due to fire evacuation procedures.