DreamWorks Tours: Shrek's Adventure! London - Interactive Fun with your Favourite Characters
County Hall, Southbank
Suitable for 3-12 years
In line with the latest Government guidance, Shrek’s Adventure! London is now open. They can’t wait to welcome you back!
The health and safety of guests and staff is always our number one priority and to keep everyone safe, they'll be introducing a number of additional hygiene and safety measures including the need for all guests to bring a mask. Please see here for more information.
There are several new safety measures Merlin have put in place at all attractions that guests need to be made aware of before they visit to ensure they have an enjoyable day.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- Please wear a suitable face covering when in the attraction - these are available to purchase onsite
- Make your booking online as our new admission numbers will be limited
- Before leaving home, check our website and social media pages for the latest information
- We are now a cashless attraction. Please be ready to make on-site payments using a ‘contactless’ bank card
AT THE ATTRACTION
- Social distancing will be outlined with floor markers or signage in queues, at entry and throughout the attraction
- Non-contact temperature checks for guests and employees will be a condition of entry
- Some experiences and facilities may be suspended to ensure social distancing
- Enhanced cleaning measures will take place throughout the day
Please don't travel to our attraction should you start displaying any of the symptoms of COVID-19. Any person who is displaying a high temperature (above 37.8 degrees) associated with fever will not be permitted to enter Shrek's Adventure! London. Please contact Guest Services should you have any concerns.
A further list of FAQs regarding safety measures and ticket bookings can be found here
ABOUT SHREKS ADVENTURE LONDON
Step into and star in your very own hilarious, mad-cap adventure to the kingdom of Far Far Away surrounded by Shrek and his much loved Dreamworks friends.
- Will you collect all the special ingredients needed for the magic spell to transport you safely home?
- Visit Cinderella in Shrek’s swamp and bump into Puss in Boots
- Rescue Pinocchio from the wheel of torture and cook up a magic spell with the Muffin Man
- Fairy-tale themed shows with a good dose of Donkey’s cheekiness, amazing animation and captivating storytelling from the producers of Shrek
- Meet your favourite DreamWorks pals in the interactive arrivals hall after your tour
- Netmums Recommended - 99% of mums who visited Shrek's Adventure! London would recommend it to others.
- This OGRE SIZED experience lasts for approximately 75 minutes
LittleBird Top Tip
"It was a fantastic day and we’d all love to go again." - Find out more about what to expect from LittleBird Mum Ellen in her recent blog or see what LittleBird Mum Alex got up to on her recent trip where they got face to face with the stars of the new How to Train your Dragon film
- You will select a date and a timeslot when you make your purchase
- Monday – Friday: 11am – 5pm
- Saturday: 10am – 6pm
- Sunday: 10am - 5pm
- £17 for Child Advanced Ticket (3-15yrs)
- £21 for Adult Advanced Ticket
- £24 for Child Same-Day Ticket (3-15yrs)
- £30 for Adult Same-Day Ticket
- 2 and below go free.
- E-tickets are valid for the time and date stated.
- Join the “next show” line at your booked timeslot with your e-ticket.
- No refunds or exchanges.
Pregnant Guests are welcome to visit Shrek’s Adventure London! At any time during their pregnancy and take part in our shows with the exception of the Magic Bus Ride. Please ensure that the Magic Bus Ride operator is informed so that the bus can be bypassed. No child or children under the age of 14 will be admitted to Shrek’s Adventure London! Unless accompanied or supervised by an adult. The magic bus ride is a 4D cinema experience that includes sudden motion, water sprays, air blasts, fog and aromas. You should not experience this section of the tour if you suffer from any disorder or condition that may be affected by any of the above or if you have an overly sensitive nose and don’t like the smell of swamps! There is a minimum height restriction of 0.9 metres.
The ride is not suitable for guests who suffer from the conditions below:
- Back or Neck pain or any weakness in those areas
- Motion Sickness
- If you have a heart condition or if you are fitted with a pacemaker
- Any other chronic illness
- Disabled guests pay standard price and their carer is free of charge.
- The ride is accessible to wheelchair users who are able to transfer into the ride seat and have the ability to sit upright and brace themselves.
- To ensure the safety of guests only two wheelchair users per hour due to fire evacuation procedures.