Disney's Aladdin at Prince Edward Theatre, Up to 37% off - Ending Soon!
Prince Edward Theatre, Soho
Offer Ends Friday 8th June 2018
Suitable for 6+ years
Bursting with adventure, romance, magic and song Disney's Aladdin has “landed triumphantly in London's West End" (Daily Telegraph). Featuring all the songs from the Academy Award-winning classic film, this "shining, shimmering spectacle" (Huffington Post) is everything you could wish for and more.
When street urchin Aladdin stumbles across an ancient lamp in the Cave of Wonders he unwittingly releases the weird and wonderful Genie. Transformed into a prince by his three wishes, Aladdin teams up with adventure-hungry Princess Jasmine
- A fabulous cast and orchestra, over 350 magnificent costumes, and breathtaking sets and special effects
- All come together to create the "sheer Genie-us" (Evening Standard) that is Aladdin.
- From award-winning Disney movie to smash hit musical comedy
- Aladdin is the exuberant new West End spectacular
- Directed and choreographed by the incomparable Casey Nicholaw (The Book of Mormon, Something Rotten!)
- Aladdin is a superbly crafted piece of theatre that will enchant the entire family.
- Thursday 7th June 2018 to Saturday 1st December 2018
- Tickets available from £25
Special Offer! - Save up to 37%
- Stalls and Royal Price band A £62.50, Price Band B, £ 55 and Price Band C £47.50 seats all now £39.50
- Valid Mon-Thu Evenings only from 4-28 Jun 2018. Book by 8 Jun.
No Booking Fee
- Valid Mon-Thu from 4-28 Jun 2018. Book by 22 Jun 2018
- This production contains theatrical smoke & fog effects, pyrotechnics, strobe lighting & loud noises.
- Please note there will be an auditorium blackout of 8 seconds around 45 minutes into the performance.
- Aladdin is recommended for a general audience.
- As an advisory to adults who might bring young people, Disney recommends Aladdin for ages 6 and up. Children under the age of 3 will not be admitted into the theatre.
- All persons aged 16 or under must be accompanied and sat next to the accompanying adult.
- They may not sit on their own within the auditorium.
- If children do have separate seats you could be refused entry. All persons entering the theatre, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- For any queries call on +44 (0) 207 492 9978