de Havilland Aircraft Museum - Get On Board & Experience A Pilots Eye View of History, Up to 50% off
de Havilland Aircraft Museum, Hertfordshire
Great for the whole family
Valid from Sunday Feb 11th - 4th Nov 2018
Suitable for 0-100 years
Enjoy a unique experience at the de Havilland aircraft collection, the oldest aviation museum in the UK! With a great number of things to see and do with plenty of hands-on stuff for the kids. A hugely impressive collection of planes, with a number of wooden military aircraft (including three Mosquitoes!) and some that were made before World War II its the perfect museum experience for young and old.
- Enjoy a fantastic range of aircraft from old warplanes to the jet age.
- See the inside of jet engines from fighter planes to airbuses.
- Kids will love being able to get into the cockpits of both passenger and war planes.
- There's even a chance to see planes that are being worked on and restored right in front of you!
- Very friendly volunteers are happy to share their knowledge and tailor the tours to suit the family.
- And don’t forget to stop by the Aero shop and stock up on model Aircraft, prints and more
- There's so much to see and do that you and the family will want to return again and again
- Chocks away!
"My son enjoyed himself, particularly sitting in the planes and the guide in the hangar it was very informative and helpful." - Harry King
"The perfect museum experience for young and old aircraft enthusiasts alike ! This is the only place in the world with 3 Mosquito aircraft including the original prototype being renovated and also has a multitude of facinating aircraft memorabilia 😊" - Sam Zefara
- Valid from Sunday Feb 11th - 4th Nov 2018
- Open Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays 10.30am-5pm (last entry to Museum at 4pm).
- From the start of the Easter Holidays until the end of the Summer Holidays the museum will also be open on Wednesdays
- Please check the Museum’s website for other opening times and events - www.dehavillandmuseum.co.uk
- £4.50 for Single Ticket, 50% off
- £10.90 for Family Ticket (2 adults + 2 children under 5), 50% off
- £16.80 for Family Ticket (2 adults + 1 or 2 children aged 5-16), 38% off
- Children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times.
- No dogs are permitted at the Museum with the exception of Guide Dogs.
- Guided tours are available by prior arrangement. Please contact Ralph Steiner on 020 8954 5080
- Please print your e-Ticket and take it with you to the entrance
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased
Not currently available.