Country Living Christmas Fair - All Your Festive Needs Under One Roof! 30% off
Get your Christmas sorted!
Glasgow: 15th - 18th Nov & Harrogate 29th Nov - 2nd Dec
Step inside the wonderful world of Country Living and indulge in everything festive from Christmas shopping to kitchen demonstrations and interactive workshops, it's the perfect start to the festive season.
With over 400 exhibitors to choose from, they have everything you need to find the perfect gifts, pick up some new Christmas culinary skills or try your hand at making your own personal handmade decorations.
- Get all your Christmas shopping done under one roof!
- Discover everything from jewellery to home décor, the finest food and drink to high-end fashion or Christmas decorations
- Perfect this year’s Christmas dinner with help from Country Living Kitchen demonstrations
- Create the most unique handmade gifts and decorations at the Craft workshops
- Relax with your family and friends after your festive day out at the London Tea Room
- Or treat yourself to a glass or two of bubbly at the Viking Champagne Bar
- Something for everyone to enjoy and learn from!
- Thursday 15th November – 10am - 5pm
- Friday 16th November – 10am - 5pm
- Saturday 17th November – 10am - 5pm
- Sunday 18th November - 10am - 4pm
- Thursday 29th November – 10am - 5pm
- Friday 30th November – 10am - 5pm
- Saturday 1st December – 10am - 5pm
- Sunday 2nd December - 10am - 4pm
- £4.90 for Child Advance Ticket (5-16yrs), 30% off
- £8.75 for Adult Advance Ticket, 30% off
- Under 5s go FREE (when accompanied by a responsible paying adult)
- If you’d like to leave your bags whilst you continue shopping at the Fair you can take advantage of the free Shop & Drop service.
- You may be refused entry if you use the incorrect ticket type on the incorrect day.
- No refunds available
- For all accessibility questions about the venue please see here
- When accompanying somebody in the capacity of carer, your entry to the Fair is free of charge. Please speak to the Box Office on arrival.
- Please print out and present your LittleBird e-Ticket at the Box office for entry.
- You will receive e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.