Big Screen on the Beach at the Roundhouse - Angry Birds, Moana & More, 50% off Family Tickets
A unique family friendly outdoor cinema experience this Summer!
Saturday 15th July - Saturday 29th July
Suitable for 0-100 years
This Summer you don't need to leave London to enjoy the beach, so sit back in your deck chair, breathe in the open air, feel the sand between your toes and enjoy a host of family-friendly screenings all in the heart of Camden.
- A unique family experience
- Wonder Woman (2017), Moana, Beauty and the Beast (2017), Zootropolis, The Lego Batman Movie, Up, The Incredibles and more!
- Get down early and enjoy the delicious food of the beachside stalls before you take your seat, sit back and enjoy the film
- Bringing a slice of the Caribbean to London
- Just £18.50 for 2 Adults and 2 Children
Tons of Family Films to Choose from: (See Dates and Prices for more info)
- Beauty and the Beast (1991) (U)
- Beauty and the Beast (2017) (PG)
- Frozen (PG)
- Moana (PG)
- The Angry Birds Movie (U)
- The Lego Batman Movie (U)
- The Little Mermaid (U)
- £18.50 for Family Ticket (2 adults & 2 children), 50% off
- £5 for Additional Child (Under 16s)
- Saturday 22nd July - 2pm - Beauty and the Beast (2017) (PG)
- Sunday 23rd July - 2pm - Moana (PG)
- Monday 24th July - 2pm - Frozen (PG)
- Tuesday 25th July - 2pm - The Angry Birds Movie (U)
- Wednesday 26th July - 2pm - The Little Mermaid (U)
- Thursday 27th July - 2pm - Beauty and the Beast (1991) (U)
- Friday 28th July - 2pm - Moana (PG)
- Saturday 29th July - 2pm - The Lego Batman Movie (U)
- Entry to the beach is for ticket holders only.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- For afternoon screenings at 2pm the beach will be available to enjoy from 12pm to 5pm.
- Assistance Animals are welcome, but need to remain with the owner throughout. In all other cases, no cats, dogs or any other pets will be allowed on Camden Beach.
- There will be speakers for the sound on the beach, but if you would prefer to get the most out of the film soundtrack there will also be headphones on offer.
- Camden Beach can be accessed by wheelchair users. If you’re planning a visit then please contact the Roundhouse and they will be able to answer any further questions in detail. There is a decked platform area at the rear for the screenings and decking leading to the bar.
- Camden beach can be accessed by a step free route if required. Just ask a member of staff on arrival and they’ll assist with directions.
- Please note that the Roundhouse makes no guarantee or warranty relating to sunshine or temperature and no refund or discount will be given in the case of inclement weather. Ponchos are available to buy from the bar should it rain. Please do not bring umbrellas as they will obstruct the view of people behind you.
- Please present your e-Ticket at the entrance at least 30mins before your screening time
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.
Sorry, currently unavailable.