Tickets To Shakespeare’s Globe Exhibition and Tour, 25% Off
Bring history alive!
Valid until February 28th 2018
Suitable for 7+ years
Located on the bank of the River Thames in Bankside’s cultural quarter, Shakespeare’s Globe welcomes you and your family to explore and discover the world of Shakespeare! This unique exhibition and tour is engaging and informative; learn about the most famous playwright, the London where he lived, and the theatre for which he wrote.
Inspire the kids and learn more about Shakespeare!
- Shakespeare’s world is brought to life by expert guides who guide you through the theatre so you and the kids can imagine the Globe as it would have been
- The tour brings the space to life with colourful stories of the 1599 Globe.
- Inspire an interest in the past and discover a true gem of London’s history at the Globe!
- Get insights into Elizabethan playgoing and aspects of performance at Shakespeare’s Globe today.
- There is a complimentary audio guide for the exhibition – to ensure you don’t miss out on any of the fun facts
- Download the Shakespeare's Globe 360 app or enjoy the Globe fact sheets before you go with the kids and get excited
- Enjoy exciting live demonstrations that take place throughout the day including stage fighting and Elizabethan clothing
- Explore and discover the Globe together with a free family trail – you download it before you go or pick up one while you’re there
- Discover Shakespeare's iconic theatre as a family and enjoy this great day out together
- 45 minutes of specially-created audio tracks in English for younger visitors for the Exhibition
- £7.50 for Child Ticket (5-15), 25% off.
- £12.75 for Adult Ticket, 25% off.
- £34.50 for Family Ticket (up to 2 Adults & 3 Children), 25% off.
- Children under 5 go free.
- Opening times:
Exhibition: Daily, 9am – 5.30pm (Last admission 5.00pm)
Tours: Monday to Sunday, 9.30am-4.00pm.
- We strongly advise that you check the website calendar for tour times on the date of your intended visit here.
- Tours depart every 30 minutes
- We recommend that you allow 1 hour and 30 minutes for your visit.
- The Exhibition & Tour is open every day except 24 & 25 December.
26th December they are open at 11.00am
- On the following dates in February: 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 26th, 27 and 28th the last guided tour will depart at 12.00pm
- You will receive your Order Confirmation via email once you have purchased.