Here’s some top picks to help make this Mother’s Day extra special!
Enjoy freebies at favourite family-friendly restaurants…
- Free Prosecco + Dessert for Mums at Strada – when you book a table in advance.
- Get a free cocktail for Mums when you book a table at Giraffe!
Or perhaps this awesome Mum’s Bloomin’ Brunch by A Family Affair at Broadway House, Fulham!
Although Mother’s Day is of course about Mums, when you’ve got young children it’s not always possible to skip off and treat yourself for the day. So as a group of Mum’s themselves, A Family Affair have created this wonderful Mother’s Day treat for families to enjoy, where Mum’s can enjoy VIP treatment whilst the kids are happily entertained! We’re talking a mini-festival featuring face-painters, DJ workshops, graffiti sessions, bouncy castle, dancers, baking, crafts, plus grabbable grub for the kids. And of course, Mum’s can enjoy a fabulous 3-course brunch and a delicious gin cocktail on arrival!
£35 for Adult and Child Ticket, £60 for Family Ticket
Fun days out where Mums Go Free this Mother’s Day…
- Groombridge Place: A wonderful family day out where Mums can relax and enjoy VIP treatment as the kids tire themselves out in the enchanting forest which features rope swings, zip wires, a maze, giant chess, bouncy castle to name a few. Plus, keep an eye out for the beautiful peacocks! (Mum’s Go Free with Full Paying Child Ticket)
- Gullivers World: the perfect theme park for kids, featuring more rides, activity and play areas than you can shake a stick at…and even better because on both Saturday 25th & Sunday 26th, Mums Go Free with Full Paying Person
- Paradise Wildlife Park: an award-winning zoo home to a fantastic selection of animals, as well as entertainment and play areas for the kids. (Mums Go Free with Full Paying Child Ticket)
- London Wetland Centre: With flowers blossoming and ducklings waddling about, see Spring in all its glory at London Wetland Centre this Mother’s Day. Plus, enjoy a delightful afternoon tea for two for just £16.95! (Mums Go Free with Full Paying Adult or Child Ticket, quote ‘Mother’s Day’ at Admissions)