Mums Go Free & 40% off Groombridge Place this Mother's Day
Groombridge Place Estates, Groombridge
Relax whilst the kids have fun!
Sunday 26th March 2017
Suitable for 0-16 years
Enjoy a special family day this Mother’s Day where mum is the star of the show. Mums will get the VIP treatment as they walk into Groombridge Place completely free, plus they'll get their own very special gift. While mum relaxes, the kids can have fun and tire themselves out enjoying the enchanted forest's magical world of mystery and intrigue including pretty tree lined forest paths with water pools, giant tree swings, a raised boardwalk with zip wires and rope swings.
- Bouncy Castle fun
- Get your face painted and meet one of Groombridge's peacock mascot
- Plus explore the maze and Crusoe’s World which has a recreated pirate ship from a major TV series.
- Discover the beautiful award-winning gardens including the wonderfully named Drunken Garden, a favourite of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
- Challenge the kids to a game of chess with the giant chess set…check mate!
- Look out for the famous Zedonk (half zebra, half donkey).
- The kids will oooh and arrr over Groomsbridge’s peacocks which roam the gardens as well as the wild fallow deer often seen grazing in the meadows.
- The Groombridge Café will be offering a range of sandwiches, soups and jacket potatoes to order together with speciality teas and coffees.
- Only for use on Sunday 26th March 2017.
- Last entry 4pm.
- £5.35 for Child (aged 3-12) + FREE Mum Ticket, 76% off
- £5.35 for Child (aged 3-12)/Senior ticket, 40% off
- £7.75 for Adult Ticket, 40% off
- Under 3s go free.
- Groombridge Place is an outdoor venue - so please dress accordingly.
- Car Parking Free.
- Limited availability.
- Tickets are Non-Refundable. No refunds will be given due to weather
- Please print your e-Ticket and bring it with you to present at the admissions kiosk.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.
Sorry, currently unavailable.