ZAPspace Stratford - Jump Up and Down with Wall to Wall Trampolining Fun, 25% off
Enjoy 3-storeys of fun
Use by 2nd September 2018
Suitable for 1-16 years
- Freestyle Jump, Soft Play, Foam Pit, Drop Slide, Dodgeball Court, Slam Dunk Zone and more!
- An hour of bouncing fun!
- Plus Little Zappers sessions for ages 1-5 - an amazing way for your toddler to explore and socialise, as well as develop their coordination and balance in a fun and safe environment.
- Free soft play area open to all babies, toddlers and children
- Not jumping? No worries enjoy a relaxing cup of coffee and a slice of cake in the ZAPspace Café.
- There's something for everyone
LittleBird Top Tip
Why not extend the fun and stay for a fantastic meal at The Old Town Bistro. Simply show your FreeStyle Jump Session wristband (which is obtained when you enter the park and commenced your FreeStyle session) you can get any 12 inch pizza on the menu for just £5 (usually £11-£12 full price)
- Use by 2nd September 2018
- Jump times must be pre-booked via phone or email after purchase - Subject to Availability
- Open Monday - Thurs 10am - 8pm, Fri 10am - 9pm, Sat 9am - 9pm, Sun 9am - 8pm
- Freestyle Jump and Little Zappers Sessions are available daily. For available times please see here
- £6 for 1hr Little Zappers Jumping Session (1-5yrs), 25% off
- £9 for 1hr Freestyle Jump Session (4+ yrs), 25% off
- Children between 4 and 7 must be accompanied onto the trampolines by their parent/guardian.
- Parents/Guardians accompanying children do not require a ticket unless participating themselves.
- Freestyle Jumpers must aged 4+, Little Zappers
- Children between 4 - 7 must be accompanied onto the trampolines by their parent/guardian, while children between the ages of 8 - 11 (inclusive) must have a responsible adult in the park supervising them.
- Subject to Availability
- Please note that you will only be able to jump at ZAPspace if you have completed a waiver. If you are under the age of 18 the waiver will need to be completed by a parent or legal guardian. If you don’t have a waiver please click here
- Must arrive 30 minutes prior to jump time.
- All participants are required to wear trampoline socks for grip and hygiene. ZAPspace jump socks or trampoline socks MUST worn to jump, if you own trampoline socks from another park please visit the main desk to exchange them with ZAPspace trampoline socks
- Valid coloured ZAPspace wristband must be worn at all times during the session. These will be issued at reception on arrival.
- All participants must be reasonably fit and healthy and must weigh less than 18 stones/130kg.
- It is recommend jumpers with heart, back or neck conditions or with weak limbs caused by previous fractures should seek medical advice before participating.
- For insurance reasons, jumpers arriving/booked in after the safety briefing has commenced will not be allowed to participate until the next briefing takes place. This could result in the customer losing some of the jump time.
- There are a small number of lockers available to keep your valuables but it is recommend you leave valuables at home.
- ZAPspace shall be entitled to cancel your booking at any time. In the event that ZAPspace decides to cancel your booking it shall use its reasonable efforts to notify you as soon as possible. You shall be entitled to a full refund in the event of cancellation. No other compensation shall be payable.
- When attending a Little Zapper session, the parent or carer must not leave the park or jumping area.
- No refunds or exchanges available
- You must pre-book your jump date and time by phone or email
- Use by 2nd September 2018
- Further Instructions will be on your e-Ticket.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.