Whizzfit Nerf, Laser Tag & Dodgeball Family Fun in Tolworth - Active, Fun & Adrenalin-Filled, 33% off
Tolworth Recreation Centre, Tolworth
Sunday 17th June - Sunday 21st October 2018
Suitable for 5+ years
Spend your weekends a little differently with the ultimate family Nerf-Wars, Laser Tag, Dodgeball and Tug-of-War! An amazing way to spend an afternoon with family and friends.
WhizzFit aims to bring out everyone's inner-child and get the whole family active with their awesome Nerf & Dodgeball events in Tolworth
- Start with a super fun game of Dodgeball, played outside with soft, safe balls.
- Then prepare for battle in the Nerf Wars with all the latest pump action Nerf guns, safety glasses and unlimited ammo in the sunshine.
- Indoors discover the joy of Laser Tag an exciting game involving infra-red beams and sensors.
- Plus finish up with a traditional family favourite – a monumental tug-of-war!
- No experience necessary & you don't need to be 'sporty' to get involved...
- Get active, feel fitter and most of all, enjoy some good-old active fun
- A fantastic fun-filled family afternoon!
'Took my boys (ages 10 and 8) to the Nerf and dodgeball event in Worthing and it was amazing! We all had a great time, kids and adults alike. Everyone got involved in the fun and ended up very sweaty! Event was well run and staff super helpful.' Juan
'Awesome fun for my 7 year old son who despite initial nerves got drawn in very quickly. You guys are great with the kids, enthusiastic and nurturing at the same time. Will be looking out for more West Sussex dates as will be booking again.' Helen
'My son really looks forward to playing WhizzFit! Great coach and perfect way to keep fit and have loads of fun at the same time! Fantastic for any age.' Tasha
- Sunday 17th June 2-4pm
- Sunday 22nd July 2-4pm
- Sunday 19th August 2-4pm
- Sunday 16th September 2-4pm
- Sunday 21st October 2-4pm
- £8 for Single Ticket, 33% off
- Ticket required for anyone participating over the age of 5
- Suitable for 5+ years (discretionary)
- A ticket is required for anyone participating
- It is advised to wear comfortable clothes & trainers
- Duration: 2 hours
- All of the WhizzFit team are DBS checked and all qualified first-aiders
- Please note this is an indoor and outdoor event in July and August. For September and October dates all activities will take place indoors.
- Only valid for the date you purchase for
- No refunds or exchanges
- You will receive an e-Ticket via email after purchase
- You will need to print this e-Ticket and take it to the venue to gain entry
Not currently available.