Flash Summer Sale! Warwick Castle Breaks - Celebrate the Castle's 950th Anniversary and Save 20%
Offer ends midnight Sunday 29th July
Valid on dates in July, August and September!
Suitable for 0-16 years
Treat the whole family to a historical adventure and explore over 1,100 years of history, magic, myth and adventure on a Warwick Castle Break. Full to the turrets with dazzling shows and attractions, spellbinding story-telling and fun experiences all year-round, Warwick Castle is an action-packed and unforgettable short break for everyone.
Celebrate Warwick Castle's 950th anniversary with spectacular Summer shows — including the critically acclaimed live-action family jousting show — Wars Of The Roses LIVE! and the explosive live-action Dragon Slayer. Plus with the spectacular Castle, grounds and daily attractions such as the UK’s only Horrible Histories® Maze, you'll definitely need your FREE second day Castle entry tickets!
- Dazzling shows and attractions, heaps of gruesome history and awesome birds of prey
- Enjoy the heart-pumping, fist-thumping live-action family jousting show Wars Of The Roses LIVE!!! (on selected days until 2nd September 2018)
- Help break a curse on the Princess Tower
- Discover the wonderfully wacky challenges and truly colourful characters of the Horrible Histories® Maze
- All set in 64 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds and gardens
- A fun, action-packed and unforgettable break for everyone!
- Experience an exclusive family sleepover like no other in your very own themed Knight's Village Lodge or enjoy a starlit sleepover in your very own Medieval Glamping Tent
- Plus, on all official Warwick Castle Breaks, double your time exploring with FREE 2nd Day Castle Tickets!
- Offer ends midnight Sunday 29th July
- Valid on dates from 20th July — 9th September 2018.
- Stays available from £50pp/£199
- Based on a family of 4 sharing a Standard Glamping Tent is based on the following dates: 18th, 19th, 20th July, 5th, 6th, 8th, 9th, 12th, 15th, 19th — 23rd, 28th, 29th, 30th August, 2nd — 7th and 9th September 2018.
- (Children under 3 visit for free).
Knight's Village Lodges
- Stays available from £56pp/£223
- Based on a family of 4 staying in a Woodland Lodge on the following dates: 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 9th September 2018.
- Rooms can sleep up to 5 (Max 4 adults). Any additional adults/children will cost £21pp to add to the booking.
- 20% off saving is valid on stay dates from 20th July — 9th September 2018.
- Terms and conditions apply. Offer subject to change and availability.
- This offer excludes Towers Suite and partner hotels.
- Breakfast is included in all stays unless stated otherwise at the time of booking.
- FREE second day Castle tickets is a Castle entry day that can be used on any day during your break, between your hotel check-in and check-out date.
- FREE second day does not apply to themed weekends held at Warwick Castle.
- Exclusive extras are subject to change and availability.
- Horrible Histories® is a registered trademark of Scholastic Inc and is used under authorization. All rights reserved. Based on the bestselling books written by Terry Deary and illustrated by Martin Brown. Please see landing page for full terms and conditions.
- The War of the Roses LIVE show will take place at Warwick Castle on selected dates until 2nd September 2018.
- Please note: If your overnight stay is on the 2nd September 2018 you will receive FREE second day Castle tickets but War of the Roses LIVE! will not be showing on your next day.
- *Please be aware that The Castle Dungeon is unsuitable for children under the age of 10 years old and is not included in your package.
- Tickets for the Castle Dungeon can be added onto your package at the time of booking for £5.50pp with Warwick Castle Breaks and you will receive an allocated time slot.
- Please see Warwick Castle's terms and conditions and refund policy.