Warwick Castle Half Day Offer - School Holiday Dates Available!
Warwick Castle, Warwick
Entry is valid after 12pm until attraction close at 4.00pm
Suitable for 0-16 years
Discover Britain's Ultimate Castle, where you'll be surrounded by jaw-dropping history, magic, myth and adventure! Meet history face to face and be prepared to participate in Castle life, from battles and gore to romance and chivalry.
Explore the 60 acres of landscaped grounds and gardens, which include the beautiful Peacock Garden and Conservatory, the Victorian Rose Garden and Pageant Field.
- Epic adventures for all the family
- Stunning scenery, inside and out
- Shows, battles and live entertainment
- 21st Century food, drink and facilities
- 1000 years of jaw-dropping history
- Ancient myths and spell-binding tales will set your imagination alight
Throughout the year there is a fantastic programme of events including birds of prey, jousting and the world’s largest trebuchet in action.
- Valid for a ½ day visit. Entry is valid after 12pm until attraction close at 4.00pm
- Prices from £14
You must take your vouchers to the main entrance. Please note: Entrance to the Castle Dungeon and Dragon Tower is not included in this ticket. Audio guides are not included but can be pre-purchased for an additional prices. Audio guides are available in Chinese, Italian, Brazilian, Portuguese, English, French, German, Spanish and Japanese.
Disabled Access: Warwick Castle was built as a medieval fortress and as such has a number of steps, narrow passageways and low doorways which can present a challenge to guests with reduced mobility. All shows take place outside and are fully accessible. The last four rooms of the Castle Dungeon attraction are fully accessible and available free of charge to wheelchair users and one carer, The Castle Dungeon is dark with spiral stairs so may be unsuitable for some guests with reduced mobility or certain medical conditions. The Great Hall, State Rooms, Chapel and Warwick’s Royal Weekend Party have 10 steps to the entrance, guests who are able to ascend these steps can use the wheelchair provided located at the top of the steps.
Children under 3 go FREE.
The Castle is open all year round from 10am, every day except Christmas Day. Closing times vary by date or event.
- No refunds or exchanges.
For any queries call on +44 (0) 207 3326 439 . Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm
- You must take their e-Ticket to the main entrance. Please note: Entrance to the Castle Dungeon and Dragon Tower is not included in this ticket.
- You must present a PRINTED copy of your e-Ticket.
Not currently available.