Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter, Ticket and Hotel from £83pp
Any Harry Potter™ fan’s dream come true
Dates Available until 31st December 2019
Suitable for 0-100 years
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is the magical, behind-the-scenes journey into the world of Harry Potter™ that will immerse guests into the world of film-making. A must-see attraction for fans of the magical books and films.
Get to know some of the closely-guarded secrets that made Harry Potter the most successful film series of all time on a tour that will transport you through original sets, including the Hogwarts™ Great Hall, Hagrid™ ’s Hut, the Potions Classroom, the Gryffindor™ Common Room, Diagon Alley™, and new Forbidden Forest exhibition.
- Great value attraction package - combine entrance tickets with a fantastic choice of hotel accommodation
- See the original props and costumes from the film series
- Find out how the creatures of Harry Potter were brought to life with green-screen technology and animatronics.
- Stock up on all of your favourite magical sweets, books and other Harry Potter merchandise.
- Enjoy a deliciously frothy Butterbeer™ in the Backlot Cafe
- A great day out for little kids and big kids alike
Gringotts Wizarding Bank
From Harry Potter first discovering Diagon Alley to the famous trio escaping on a Ukrainian Ironbelly dragon in their quest for a Horcrux, Gringotts Wizarding Bank played an important role in the Harry Potter film series. This permanent addition allows visitors to walk through the wizarding bank of Gringotts, the Lestrange vault, a gallery of goblins and so much more.
- Dates Available until 31st December 2019
- Ticket and 4* hotel stay from £83.00
- Based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing a Family 4 Room (Non-refundable) at Kensington Court Hotel for 1 night with breakfast on 4th September 2019.
- Price may vary depending on number of passengers, hotel chosen and stay dates.
- Subject to availability.
- All prices on the hotel search results page include your accommodation and attraction tickets.
- A complete price breakdown will be shown when you have selected your room type and moved on to the next page, before you complete your booking.
- All prices include service and VAT.
- For bookings outside of 5 working days before departure attraction tickets will be posted with your confirmation invoice unless otherwise stated.
- You must contact Superbreak to amend or cancel your reservation, not the attraction or hotel directly.
- An administration or cancellation charge will apply. Email email@example.com or telephone 01904 717 362 (calls charged at standard rates), quoting your reference. Cancellations or amendments within 48 hours of arrival can only be accepted by telephone.